“wonderful place, will come back” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Inn at Marquam Hill

Inn at Marquam Hill
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Inn at Marquam Hill
Ranked #13 of 35 Portland B&B and Inns
Jerusalem, Israel
“wonderful place, will come back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2010

This is a small and really very cozy hotel, located in a very quiet and friendly area. Very good delicious breakfast. You feel really like home there. Mike, the housekeeper, is a very pleasant person, helped me with many things (which was especially actual for me as a foreigner). I came for a one month fellowship at OHSU. This Inn is an ideal place for a short or a long-term stay for those who have business with the OHSU, both from the patient's or doctors/students sides - the hospital is 3 blocks away. Great value for money.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2010

The Inn was a wonderful and welcome refuge while visiting a very sick family member at OHSU hospital. Mike was flexible and accommodating of a changing schedule. The rooms are beautiful and spotless. I was wary of sharing a bath, but it was not a problem because everything was kept so clean. The other guests were nice people who were helpful in figuring out the logistics involved in caring for a family member in an unfamiliar city.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
Mililani, hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2010

We found this place by luck through OHSU hospital as we needed somewhere in walking distance to the hospital while my brother-in-law recovered from a brain anuerysm. With my sister being from CA and myself being from Hawaii, we were clueless to the area along with be being distraught from the news of my brother-in-law. Mike Watson, the owner of the B&B was the nicest, most flexible & helpful person EVER! From helping us with arrangements for a great deal on a rent a car, assisting us with a shuttle to the airport, along with a great breakfast (which was made to order!) we could not be happier! It was clean, the beds were great and most of all we loved Mike. His warm heart & great conversation along with a awesome cup of Joe was just what we needed in this trying times in our life. If and when I ever return to Portland, I will NOT stay at the Marriott as I usually would, I will stay with Mike. If you need to be in walking distance of OHSU it is only .5 miles away and a very nice walk!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
upstate New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2010

My husband and I were looking for lodging that was located in Portland central to the airport, Beaverton and a few locations that we were going to in Portland. We really lucked out with this great B&B. Very close to OHSU, further up the hill. Nice views. The owners were away, Theresa, filling in, did a great job. We had a refrig in our room and could use the kitchen to prepare light meals. Breakfast was most accomodating to our needs. Room/bathroom were plush, nice view from our deck/porch. Would definitely stay here again. Great value for what we got.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple