“Last night in Oregon”
Review of Cabezon Restaurant

Cabezon Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cabezon Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 4,473 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE Sandy Blvd.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Before heading back to Texas, we dined at Cabezon. The food was great - the service even better. The restaurant was busy on a Wednesday night - we understand why! You can bring your own bottle of Oregon wine - it was a perfect ending to a great spring break trip.

1  Thank transybiker

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

A wonderful place for excellent seafood in Portland. Nice atmosphere, very friendly and service minded staff. We want to come back to sample more of the menu.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

The menu at Cabezon changes weekly, if not everyday. The seafood is fresh and the suace that was on my fish was fabulous. I hade the skate wing which I have never had before and loved it. Co-workers had sand dobs, which I have never heard of before, being from Chicago, but they really enjoyed them. They kind of looked like small dover sole, but I think our waitress said they were from the halibut family. It is a smaller restaurant, cozy, with good service. If I lived in Portland, this would become a regular hang-out for us.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Overnighting near the airport? Treat yourselves to a Cabezon dinner, mostly fish, all fresh. Small, it's all about the food. Come as you are sophisticated clientele. Wonderful ciopino. My wife tries different dishes, all excellent. Good wines by the glass. My martini always arrives very cold. Entrees mostly low to mid $20s. Salads plentiful, v good. Excellent service. Why haven't I done this review before! 7 minutes from the pony Soldier motel, another high recommend.

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Every once and a while you find that exceptional restaurant off the beaten path. I was ready to tackle a half hour trip from center city to try it out. Matt & Josh made sure it was worth my while. They created incredible food from the amazing blinis to the haddock with polenta, and a creme brûlée to finish off an amazing dinner. Truly a find!

1  Thank LuvTaTrek