“Delicious food.”
Review of Cafe Yumm!

Cafe Yumm!
Ranked #767 of 4,323 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Fresh, delicious, Soul satisfying... Deeply nourishing® food served in a distinctive and relaxed environment. Yumm! Bowls™, chicken, salmon, turkey, sandwiches, soups, and wraps. Vegetarian, vegan, and other special dietary options accommodated.
Hawaii
“Delicious food.”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We really like this place. The menu is interesting and the food delicious. We particularly enjoy the Yumm Bowls with the fantastic Yumm sauce. The skewers are also delicious. For a place where you stand in line to order, the service in terms of delivering the food is surprisingly good.

• Visited March 2013

“Amazing - Amazing tofu skewers”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

It was fantastic. We had originally gone to the Cafe Yumm in Bend Oregon but we loved it so much that we had to go (twice) in Portland. Amazing tofu skewers - you have to get at least an order if you go. Their yummy bowls are so good as well as wraps and other things. If you are somewhere where theres a Cafe Yumm - You Have to Go!!

Visited August 2012
Spokane, Washington
“Not sure how it could be much worse.”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We were visiting Portland and looked this place up on Yelp and it had great reviews. About the only thing I can say positive was that it was clean. The food texture and taste was horrible. Looking at the other reviews, we must have ordered the wrong things. Too expensive for the poor quality.

• Visited June 2012
Beaverton, Oregon
“Great Food! Visited twice in 2 days!”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

My husband and I are recently mostly vegan so when we were downtown we were looking for a place to eat that would be good and still vegan. We were pleasantly surprised by Cafe Yumm! We had bowls and also tried some tempeh and also some of the bbq tofu! The tofu was great!
We definitely will go again, and my husband loves their Yumm! sauce that they sell. Will go great in our bowls we are going to try and make ourselves.

• Visited February 2012
portland, or
“Lives up to the Name”
Reviewed 10 October 2011

This restaurant would get a five from me except that I was horrified to see (on their website) how many calories the regular beans and rice bowl has. However, compared to other fast food, it's not too bad and you can request the bowl without any ingredients you don't want. I must say though that with all the standard ingredients, brown rice, beans, cheese, avocado, olives, sour cream, tomatoes, cilantro, and secret sauce it is amazingly delicious and far better tasting than any of the food cart bowls Portlanders generally praise. Service is great and the place is always clean and cheerful. I guess what it comes down to for me is that this is almost all healthy food and it's my own choice to have the sour cream and cheese on top. And if it's a choice between this and a veggie burger and fries, I know I'm making the right one here.

• Visited September 2011