“Our favorite spot ”

Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
“Our favorite spot ”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We are now regulars! Every week I look forward to Sunday evenings, when we have the mozzarella and marjoram pizza and add toppings like kale and anchovies. The cauliflower is incredible, and we love all of their salads. Their "wine pour of the month" is a good bet - right now it's a very clean white. Their ice cream... I've never been addicted to ice cream until now. Thar cherry vanilla. Best place on Mississippi! Radar is a very close second.

Denver, CO
“One of my favorite spots in Portland”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I was beyond impressed with this place. The pizza and ice cream are absolutely to die for! I've been to the restaurant twice and would go back again in a heartbeat. The ambiance is very nice, with ideal lighting, and the staff is friendly and helpful. I always need a little help picking the right thing from the menu, and they certain obliged. Do yourself a favor and check this place out when in Portland. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited May 2013
Portland, Oregon
“It was fine, not worth $4 a scoop”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We stopped by after dinner for some ice cream. We were told this place beats Salt n Straw hands down.

No, it does not.

My husband had coffee almond fudge and it was very coffee, VERY strong. I had Butter walnut and it was very bland.

I can't vouch for the pizza but as for the ice cream, I wouldn't bother.

• Visited March 2014
Santa Barbara, California
“A cute Italian restaurant with awesome ice cream”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Our cousins who live in Portland took us here for dinner. The restaurant is very cute, in a new building, and has a very eclectic decor. The service is excellent, everyone had pizza except me. They said the pizzas were outstanding. I had their escarole salad which was great and their sausage and potato, the potato was great, unfortunately the sausage was mushy and lacked any flavor. I am not an ice cream eater, but evidently they are renown for their homemade ice cream. Everyone else at the table ordered the ice cream and said it was awesome.

• Visited October 2013
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Save your money and stay away”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is the most over priced pizza joint I have ever been in. You can have a small salad for $9 or a 12" pizza for $17 or a scoop of great ice cream for $5+.
The pizza was OK, the salad was pretty good but for the price? nah!
Now the ice cream was worth the price and very tasty.
Service was very good.
Wine selection marginal.
Seating and atmosphere was OK.
Read all the reviews, I am not the only one who feels this way about this place.

• Visited October 2013