“For sports fans”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Reserve with OpenTable
Buffalo Wild Wings is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #723 of 4,589 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Bahamian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Not being a sports fan I'm disturbed by the wall to wall big screens of multiple sports on at once. You can't NOT watch. The food is mostly chicken wings and other meats which I don't eat. My attraction to it is the large variety of beers on tap that rotate and their many local brews. It is good for a couple of their tall ones and a raucous crowded atmosphere, always full and of course, if you love sports.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Recently my wife and I went out to our new Buffalo Wild Wings in Hermitage, PA. It's a fun place to watch sports, play interactive trivia games or poker, and have a drink and a bit to nosh. We tried the boneless wings with 3 sauces. Too much breading on the wings. Sauces were good. I order a couple fancy drinks. There were no drink prices on the menu. Ask before you order. I ordered two drinks for 17 dollars. Ouch. They weren't particularly good. My wife up has a 5 dollar draft. They do have a fantastic beer menu. I'd stick with beer. The staff were friendly. Next time (sure we are up for trying it again) we will order bone in wings. We like Buffalo Wild Wings for a casual meal out.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

This was our first time visiting a buffalo wings. We were welcomed and promptly seated for our lunch. Our waiter explained the menu and checked regularly on us during our meal. We all enjoyed our food. The chicken wings were great. The atmosphere is a sports bar with TV screens all round the room screening various sports. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

(note: wrong picture - this establishment is on the ground floor of a multi-storey building across from the Pioneer Place shopping centre).

No shortage of TV screens showing every sport you can imagine make this the best spot for sports viewing in the Pioneer Place / Courthouse Square area. While the food is sadly overly generic - wings with lots of sauces, burgers, mexican standards, etc.. it was still acceptable. Reasonable beer selection and full bar.

Medium size boneless wings $17 (not great); small Pork Slammers (sliders) $7 (quite good).

Reviewed 29 March 2014

This place was so much fun. Wings were great, beware when they say hot they mean hot! Mac and cheese for kids was kraft dinner, not the best. Have your kids pick something else.