Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
US$165
  • Room Service
US$169
2,174 results
All reviewssleep numberportland airportlakeside grillgrab and gogranola barsshuttle servicepillow toppark and flylong term parkingleave your caron site restaurantfourth flooran early morning flightbreakfast buffetgreat place to stayi highly recommend this hotelbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2012

My wife and I needed to fly from Portland to Kansas, so I started the search for a park and fly hotel. I found a Radisson within minutes of the airport. We had stayed at the Sierra Point Radisson in Brisbane a few months ago prior to another trip leaving out of San Francisco and it was great. We thought if the Sierra Point Radisson was a great place then maybe this Radisson would be a good one too. We were right, it was fantastic. Right from the start everyone treated us exceptionally well, the front desk representative, the wait staff in the lounge and even the shuttle driver. They were all great, efficient, polite and had all the answers to our questions. The food in the lounge was delicious, my complements to the chef, and I was glad we opted to eat there instead of looking around town for some place to eat. The number bed was another treat just like being at home. I took the on line survey about our stay and I did make a comment that my wife could not find an item she was looking for in the gift shop. I was surprised when I was contacted by the General Manager, Becky Fields, and had a pleasant conversation with her which started with the inquiry of what item was my wife looking for. How often does a General Manager take the time out of her/his busy schedule and extend the effort to contact an individual for such a trivial thing. I was impressed and pleased and probably kept her on the phone longer than I should have telling her about our fantastic stay and her great staff. We will be back when we fly out of Portland again. Do not hesitate to book a room here, you'll like it and the price is right. Thanks again Ms. Fields and to all the staff at the Radisson Portland.

Room Tip: It is my understanding that the hotel offers a few different types of beds and you can request a specific type.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2012

Dear thereichs,

Thank you for the great review! I enjoyed speaking with you on the telephone as well. I shared your comments with our entire team at our employee appreciation event last week. They were pleased they contributed to making your stay a pleasant one.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay including the sleep number bed in your guest room and the delicious food in Lakeside Bar and Grill.

Please come and see us again when your travels bring you back to our area!

Reviewed 20 September 2012

My daughter and I spent a short but sweet night at the Radisson this week. From beginning to end this stay was a sheer pleasure. Check in was flawless and the service was excellent. Our room was immaculate and lovely and the bed and pillows, oh so comfortable. The shuttle service to and from the airport (we returned our car the night before our red eye flight) was prompt. We asked for a wake-up call and received it right on time. We are used to boutique hotels but the Radisson made it to the top of our 'best' list. I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Sign up for the free Club Membership and you might be put in an upgrade room, too!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Dear Dineyander,

Thank you for the great feedback! I love it when our guests use words like "sheer pleasure", "flawless", "immaculate" and "excellent" when describing our hotel!

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

The wooded property next to a pond and out of view from the freeway made a setting that I found tranquil and refreshing. My room was spotless and fresh with lovely natural light from the wide view onto the pond and woods. The staff was cordial, alert, responsive, and helpful with none of that forced eagerness that I find uncomfortable and counter productive. The breakfast buffet was fresh and tasty - even the coffee. A change of plan prevented me from making it to dinner. The exercise room and the laundry were excellent. Even though there was no view of the freeway, access to the freeway was quick and easy. Access to downtown Portland, to the airport and to towns south of Portland that I needed to visit was painless. After my many visits to Portland over the years, I am delighted to have found this place. This is where I will be staying in Portland henceforth.

Room Tip: Any room looking onto the pond.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank James B
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2012

Dear James B,

I really appreciate you taking the time to provide such great feedback about your recent stay with us. I am pleased your room was spotless and you found our staff to be warm and genuine.

I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast buffet, Next time I hope you get a chance to experience dinner as the food is wonderful in our Lakeside Bar and Grill.

Thank you for your business and the great review!

Reviewed 10 September 2012

I booked with points so price was not a factor. My wife and I stayed on floor 4 on the pond side. It was quiet and well kept. Easy access to the highway for travelling around. It was clean and well kept. If you are not going to stay in town I would recommend this hotel and would return.

Room Tip: The pond side was quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Dear pperkinsnh,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving such great feedback about your visit to our property.

I'm so glad you found your room to be clean and quiet with easy access to the freeway.

We know you have a choice of airport hotels and we are grateful you chose us! We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

We stayed here at the end of our 9 day trip to Oregon - the night before our flight home. This is a lovely hotel with a good restaurant. Our room was spacious and quiet. The service was excellent from the shuttle drivers to the front desk and restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Pam S,

Thank you for taking time to leave such kind comments about your recent stay with us! I especially appreciate hearing about the great service you received. We have an excellent team of employees who are truly hospitality minded and love what they do.

Come and see us again soon.