Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
US$229
US$299
US$275
2,190 results
All reviewssleep numberportland airportlakeside grillgrab and gogranola barsshuttle servicepillow toppark and flylong term parkingleave your caron site restaurantfourth flooran early morning flightbreakfast buffetgreat place to stayi highly recommend this hotelbusiness center
Reviewed 17 January 2014

After a miserable experience at a Portland Convention Center hotel, I expelled a huge sigh of relief walking into my room at this Radisson. The room was like a suite, roomy, super clean. Great for a professional like myself who spends a lot of time working from hotel rooms while on travel. The restaurant was very good and the fitness room had plenty of equipment to choose from. The hotel offers a free, timely shuttle to the airport too.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Cathleen E
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Radisson Portland Airport! We appreciate the great feedback and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

This hotel worked out quite well for us for a layover at Portland airport. Their shuttle is frequent, the rooms are clean and quite sufficient. Great coffee maker in the lobby. They have a grab and go bag for you in the morning. They do not include breakfast. Free and fast wi fi.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side away from the railroad if you are a light sleeper. You can hear train whistles during the night on one side.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TomWall60
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! We hope you will visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

This was a nice place but the people were what made the trip... Especially Nikki.
I wasn't able to spend the holidays at all with my girlfriend, so we decided to find a place to spend the evening.

After making the reservation, I called, Nikki, she answered the phone, to see about making sure the room was nice, explaining our situation. She told me about a option of upgrading or room for a minimum cost, that would give us more privacy, and some hotel perks... Drinks, appetizer and breakfast. I upgraded.

I live in the area so I went by the day before to make sure the room matched the picture... There was Nikki at the front counter. She had someone take me to a room to see it... I thought, this will be perfect.

Our day to arrive came... My girl was sick.

Since we were arriving in separate cars, also hoping for early arrival I called Nikki to inform her to be on the lookout for her and told her she was sick and wanted to make sure early arrival was ok.

Ok? Why did I question that , I was talking to Nikki . Not only was our room ready, heat on, but she gave us a corner room far away from the noise with a two person jetted tub.. It was perfect since she was sick.

We would come back, not cause the room was great, the hamburger, wedge salad and fries a treat, and honestly, most hotels in this price range are good quality...

We will come back because of Nikki. She is the Radisson to me now. Very well done. Nikki is a hire you got right!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Tom T
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our staff (especially Nikki) took great care of you!

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I have to say, we were pleasantly surprised by this Radisson. The hotel seems recently built or remodeled. The rooms were modern, clean and spacious. They graciously provide a pair of earplugs because of its location near the airport. I tend to travel with my own earplugs because I am a light sleeper and I didn't find the noise to be offensive at all.

The highlight of the hotel was the service. The front desk ladies were always cheerful, friendly, and helpful. We had an envelope that was delivered to the hotel and they were wonderful about holding onto it. Every staff member said hello any time we passed them in the hotel, that did not go unnoticed!

Beyond that, I was SO impressed housekeeping! We had left our room for the day, and I just threw all my toiletries on the counter, figuring that I'd put them way when I returned. When we did come back to the room, I found all the toiletries had been laid out neatly on a hand towel on the counter. What service!!

The parking is kind of a beast -- there must be some long term parking allowed here because every spot is taken when you return in the evenings, or even in the later afternoon. Apparently there is some overflow parking but it's across the street?

We did not have a sleep number bed (at least I don't believe so) in our room so I can't comment on that. Nice, free coffee machine in the lobby; their espresso options tend to not be great in those things so I'd just stick to the coffee it dispenses but nice touch nonetheless. Showers had nice pressure and surprisingly good towels. Wifi was pretty fast.

Overall, I'd stay here again and I think it's an especially great choice for those heading to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sharkchompsal
RadissonGM97218, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for taking time to share about your time with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and found our staff - especially front desk and housekeeping employees - to be friendly and efficient.

Please come and see us again whenever you have need of a Portland airport hotel.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I live about 30 miles from the Portland Airport, and tend to schedule early flights (6-8 AM). Instead of the last minute rush of the morning, fighting traffic, and then parking, I have found it easier to stay over night, park, and use the shuttle at the Radisson.

The Radisson is well priced for the value. The Radisson people are well trained and personable, and they respond well to the “Customer Needs.” The rooms I have stayed in have always been clean and well appointed for my needs, business and trip preparations, or just catching a TV show, the game, or reading.

I always look forward to a meal at the Lakeside Grill, the prices are very reasonable and food is very good. After dinner I enjoy a leisurely evening preparing for my trip, business or pleasure, although a person can find shopping near by if you need that sort of thing.

One thing that could be negative for some folks would be the lack of a large gift store; the Portland Airport Radisson has a small store with a few of the necessities, and a few snacks.

Sometimes I have friends and associates that ask why I have to do this when I live fairly close to the airport, and I always have the same answer for them, “I don’t stay at the Radisson because I have too, I stay at the Radisson because I want too.”

I often recommend the Radisson to friends and associates, and so far the reports have been positive plus.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Harold A
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for taking time to share about your experiences at our hotel! I'm pleased you find our Stay, Park and Fly package to be convenient and a good value! I'm also glad you enjoy the food and relaxing in our Lakeside Bar and Grill prior to your flights. We appreciate your loyalty and for recommending us to your friends.