“This is the Best place to Stay !!”

Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
Ranked #14 of 144 Hotels in Portland
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is my 5th time I have stayed here and left my car for the duration of my vacation. I must say and I have to be very serious about this The Staff is excellent . I have stayed in alot of hotels and trust me this is the best .The rooms are clean , the hotel is a Hop skip and a jump to the Airport and the Shuttle to and from the Airport is the Best !!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for your loyalty! We love our guests who return to stay with us time after time! We appreciate you and your kind words. We hope to see you again very soon.

There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel Portland Airport

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel to take advantage of the "Park, Sleep, Fly" that they offer. Everything went very smoothly from check in to check out. The staff was pleasant and attentive. We had a very early flight and had to leave the hotel at 3:00am. They made sure to get us to the airport on time. We were pleasantly surprised by how nice our room was as well. It was very clean and nicely furnished. We will definitely stay at this Radisson again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience at our hotel! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again the next time you have need of a Portland airport hotel.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I usually stayed in this hotel while visiting Portland because of its proximity to the airport and convenient shuttle service. All facilities require some update, but the staff was always nice and helpful. A/C can be a bit noisy (depends on the room you are going to get).

You are going to get what you paid for.

Room Tip: I found out that the rooms on 1st floor (ground floor for Europeans :-) are quieter, not sure why. T...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us when you visit the Portland airport. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was honestly blown away with this place. The hotel itself is quite nice...a very cool place. The staff was absolutely awesome. One of the best i've ever encountered...even compared to some very fine hotels i've stayed at in the past. The room was great, very clean, comfortable and plenty roomy...especially for the price. I honestly loved this place...wanted to stay longer just out of sheer enjoyment. I will stay here on all future visits to Portland, without hesitation or question. This is MY place in Portland from now on. Great price for the fantastic stay that you receive.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your time with us! I agree - our staff is the best. They truly love what they do and it shows!

Thank you for making us your preferred hotel at the Portland airport! We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one night before our flight to leave Portland. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They arranged a very early shuttle for us to get to the airport and also shuttled us back from our car rental return. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We ate dinner at the restaurant in the hotel. The service there was a little on the slow side, but overall the staff was friendly and the food was good. I had the chicken parmesean and my husband had the steak.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the Portland Radisson. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

If you want a hotel that is close to Portland Airport that consistently provides Best in Class customer service and hospitality, then this Radisson is a MUST for you!

Quality, Value, Service and Hospitality is waiting here for you.

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you! We appreciate your business and positive recommendation.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Check in was very easy. I was surprised that they had a room ready for me because I got there at 9;00 a.m. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and efficient. I was on my way in less than 5 minutes. I was going back home the next day, and she asked if I needed a wake up call, and when I would like a shuttle to the airport. She booked my shuttle time and it was there right on time, as a matter of fact, it was a couple of minutes early. There is a restaurant on site and they had pretty good food. The room was bigger than expected and was comfortable. My room had a sleep number bed in it, so that if I wanted to change the setting I could. I would go back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for taking time to reveiw your recent stay at the Portland Radisson. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again very soon!