Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
US$275
Orbitz.com
US$229
2,190 results
All reviewssleep numberportland airportlakeside grillgrab and gogranola barsshuttle servicepillow toppark and flylong term parkingleave your caron site restaurantfourth flooran early morning flightbreakfast buffetgreat place to stayi highly recommend this hotelbusiness center
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Clean, convenient and efficient, we always enjoy our stays here whenever we fly out of Portland. And the staff is incomparable. I cannot say enough about the efficiency, friendliness and hospitable welcome we experience at the Airport Raddison in Portland. Most recently we were traveling with four of our grandchildren, all under the age of 5. Having driven three hours from the central coast we were a bit behind schedule, phoned ahead and were greeted with staff who were on us like a pit crew at the Indy 500 unloading baggage, holding babies and assisting with outfit changes to get us all on the shuttle in time, me with untied shoes and my belt around my neck. We made our flight just fine but could not have without these wonderful people going the extra mile for us.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side have a view of a small lake. Really, we've never encountered an undesirable room in this hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for sharing this great experience which so typifies the wonderful staff at the Portland Radisson! They are all truly kind and caring people who love providing exceptional guest service.

We appreciate you and your loyalty to the Radisson and we hope to see you - and your grandchildren - on your next visit!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is my 5th time I have stayed here and left my car for the duration of my vacation. I must say and I have to be very serious about this The Staff is excellent . I have stayed in alot of hotels and trust me this is the best .The rooms are clean , the hotel is a Hop skip and a jump to the Airport and the Shuttle to and from the Airport is the Best !!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your loyalty! We love our guests who return to stay with us time after time! We appreciate you and your kind words. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel to take advantage of the "Park, Sleep, Fly" that they offer. Everything went very smoothly from check in to check out. The staff was pleasant and attentive. We had a very early flight and had to leave the hotel at 3:00am. They made sure to get us to the airport on time. We were pleasantly surprised by how nice our room was as well. It was very clean and nicely furnished. We will definitely stay at this Radisson again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience at our hotel! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again the next time you have need of a Portland airport hotel.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I usually stayed in this hotel while visiting Portland because of its proximity to the airport and convenient shuttle service. All facilities require some update, but the staff was always nice and helpful. A/C can be a bit noisy (depends on the room you are going to get).

You are going to get what you paid for.

Room Tip: I found out that the rooms on 1st floor (ground floor for Europeans :-) are quieter, not sure why. They are also darker (fine for me and my 9hrs jetlag).
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us when you visit the Portland airport. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was honestly blown away with this place. The hotel itself is quite nice...a very cool place. The staff was absolutely awesome. One of the best i've ever encountered...even compared to some very fine hotels i've stayed at in the past. The room was great, very clean, comfortable and plenty roomy...especially for the price. I honestly loved this place...wanted to stay longer just out of sheer enjoyment. I will stay here on all future visits to Portland, without hesitation or question. This is MY place in Portland from now on. Great price for the fantastic stay that you receive.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your time with us! I agree - our staff is the best. They truly love what they do and it shows!

Thank you for making us your preferred hotel at the Portland airport! We hope to see you again very soon.