Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
Best Western Inn At The Meadows(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$112
US$241
US$191
2,174 results
All reviewssleep numberportland airportlakeside grillgrab and gogranola barsshuttle servicepillow toppark and flylong term parkingleave your caron site restaurantfourth flooran early morning flightbreakfast buffetgreat place to stayi highly recommend this hotelbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We recently stayed at the Radisson for our Park and Fly while traveling from Portland. We were very impressed with the facility. The staff were all customer service focused, which added to our experience. We will be staying at the Radisson for our future trips.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for sharing about your recent experience with us. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Virtually every member of this staff gets it that we are weary of travel, missing our own home & hearth, and glad to see a nice smile, idle chit chat, along with professional courtesy. Most remember my name (more than I do theirs.....thank God for name tags,)

I tip my hat to a dining room and lounge that keeps growing on me. Food is excellent, varied, and just right whether you want a full meal deal or a bowl of the white bean/chicken chili with a salad. This staff is equally warm and engaging.

This property has a great staff with a wonderful morale.

Thank you PDX Radisson for making my weekly commute between San Diego and Oregon more tolerable and relaxing.

Room Tip: I like the north side room views, 3-4 floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your kind words. It's nice to hear our staff took great care of you. Our team understands the stresses of travel and we strive to make all of our guests feel at home.

Please come see us again when your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Let me preface this review by saying that I am night shift RN and, by trade, have the ability to sleep anytime, anywhere. With that being said, I was unable to even lightly doze at this hotel due to the NOISE. When returning back home, I was shocked to see that this hotel is scored so highly on trip advisor and feel that that is partly due to their convenient park and fly option. The rate I received via walk-in was pretty average compared to other hotels in the area, but not great. I would have saved $20 if booked through Expedia but sadly they didn't offer to match the price. It is obviously an older hotel that has been upgraded recently with the ever popular boutique/modern motiff but don't let that fool you, the walls are old and paper thin. All the hallway noise seems to echo directly into your room and if you are unlucky enough to have neighbors, expect to hear them relieve themselves and flush as we did throughout the night. At one point I thought someone had broken into our room but discovered that it was our neighbor opening their closet door. Not kidding. Yes, it was close to the terminal and had a pond in its backyard but other than that was pretty secluded in the airport industrial district. Their restaurant looked like they converted the nearest conference room to the kitchen and set up a few booths and tables. Because we had no other choice we were forced to eat here. The food was basic and overpriced. We were located on the ground floor, about hallway down from the lobby facing the parking lot and our room was generously equipped with 2 pairs of earplugs. We discovered why at about 2230 that night. Surprisingly enough there was no airline traffic noise, but beginning at about 2230 there would be a train passing through the rear of the property every 15-45 minutes or so, including blaring horns and rattling of the windows. At around 0230 I broke down and decided the earplugs were a must and tried them out. Forgive me but I feel at if you are paying $150+ a night for lodging you shouldn't have to stuff foam in your ears to sleep. The 0300 train was loud enough to wake my 7 year old (even with the earplugs) and we remained up and exhausted since then. I will NEVER stay at this hotel again nor will I EVER consider staying at any Radisson brand hotels in the future.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
2  Thank Queenorbit
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

On behalf of the entire staff at Radisson I apologize for the concerns you shared about your recent stay at our hotel. I am very sorry that you were disturbed by noise and that our overall accommodations did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Very nice rooms, quiet (especially for an airport hotel) friendly service, free shuttle to the airport (at 5:45 AM). Fresh cookies at the front desk. Located in an office park area so limited choices for dinner, although there is a restaurant in the hotel. Rooms were well-sized, very clean, and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank den979
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us and providing this great review! We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Clean, convenient and efficient, we always enjoy our stays here whenever we fly out of Portland. And the staff is incomparable. I cannot say enough about the efficiency, friendliness and hospitable welcome we experience at the Airport Raddison in Portland. Most recently we were traveling with four of our grandchildren, all under the age of 5. Having driven three hours from the central coast we were a bit behind schedule, phoned ahead and were greeted with staff who were on us like a pit crew at the Indy 500 unloading baggage, holding babies and assisting with outfit changes to get us all on the shuttle in time, me with untied shoes and my belt around my neck. We made our flight just fine but could not have without these wonderful people going the extra mile for us.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side have a view of a small lake. Really, we've never encountered an undesirable room in this hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing this great experience which so typifies the wonderful staff at the Portland Radisson! They are all truly kind and caring people who love providing exceptional guest service.

We appreciate you and your loyalty to the Radisson and we hope to see you - and your grandchildren - on your next visit!