“Another nice stay”

Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
Ranked #14 of 144 Hotels in Portland
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We were in Portland again this summer for a convention. Each time we come to this area we prefer the Radisson. This is our 4th stay this year. The rooms are nicely furnished, very comfortable and the restaurant is very good as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stays at the Portland Radisson! We love welcoming you back each time you visit! We love that you are a frequent guest and appreciate your loyalty very much!

We hope to see you again on your next visit!

Becky Fields

Write a ReviewReviews (2,114)

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Because we are from the eastern side of the state and live in a small community we were apprehensive about coming to Portland for our convention. Not being familiar with how to get around in this city and not being accustomed to dealing with this level of traffic we were relieved to discover the shuttle service that is provided would take us to the airport where we could get on the MAX light rail train. We were able to get off at a stop with only 5 minutes of walking to the convention site!

This shuttle service combined with the location of the hotel away from traffic noise, the courteous staff, a very comfortable room with very little guest noise and the excellent in-house restaurant made our stay there enjoyable and relaxing.

To everyone at the Radisson - thank you.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for the great feedback about your recent visit - including the ease of reaching downtown and the Portland metro area via our shuttle service to the MAX trains. I'm also pleased you enjoyed our excellent on-site restaurant - the Lakeside Bar and Grill.

We hope to see you again for your next convention!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

In June 2014, I stayed at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport for 2 nights. It's so cosy and nice. The rooms are clean, it's facing the small lake, adding more relaxing and harmony to our stay. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They're always smiling, the hotel is full of amiability, from the reception desk, to the restaurant, to the rooms. It's also so handy with the free Airport shuttle. The staff friendliness and the nice services were very impressive, room rates are reasonable; so I kept thinking of staying in the hotel again if I have a chance to be on Portland.

The other important thing has strengthened my decision for staying again in the hotel is because their great servicea. Upon checking out, I left behind a small bag containing my jewelries, how terrible I was huh. When I was in Virginia, I could not find that bag, I just rang the hotel asking if I left it at the hotel, with a very small hope that I could get it back, Amazingly, two days later, I got a phone call from Oksana Kravets, the housekeeping supervisor advising me that they found the bag and asking for the address where she could sent the bag via FedEx to me. As I had to go back to Australia in two days, she sent the bag as a 2-day delivery one. I got the back twleve hours before my flight. I don't know how to say thanks for her dedication and hard work. She wrapped the bag carefully, and tried to contact me several times for the delivery. You would not know how busy she is and how much caring she gave to the client. Thanks Oksana and Radisson staff. It's highly appreciated, and if I have a chance to go to Portland, I think I have a home to stay, it's Radisson Hotel Portland Airport. Thanks again, and again as the people here has made my trip more beautiful and sweet. Thank you,

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing such great comments about your recent stay at the Radisson! I have shared your compliments with Oksana, and she was honored that you mentioned her by name. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to recognize her for a job well done!

Please come back whenever you have need of a Portland airport hotel.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

One of the best motels i have ever stayed at. Everyone was very friendly...food was good ...all the services were excellent!!!! I would stay here again. The sleep number beds were awesome!!! keep up the good work!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to write a review of your recent stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us! We hope you will come see us again whenever your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Although there is some train noise (the hotel provides ear plugs in every room), there is no other traffic noise and you can't beat this hotel for convenience, price, and comfort. It is quiet inside, never any guest noise; the rooms are clean, comfortable, and spacious; there is a great restaurant on site; the staff are helpful and friendly; the airport shuttle is completely and utterly, one thousand percent reliable. About those trains: I grew up in the West and their sound puts me right to sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ann R
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for your kind words and taking time to review your recent stay with us! I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is the best of all of the Park-Sleep-Fly hotels that we have stayed at at the Portland Airport. The room was quiet, clean, and well appointed. I was surprised, when I opened the door, to find a room that was fairly spacious. The staff was really helpful, the shuttle to/from the airport was on time (even when my plane got in after midnight) and the in-house restaurant was a big plus. This was a great find. We already have reservations for our next trip in September.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking time to share about your recent experience at our hotel. I'm glad our Stay, Park and Fly package met your needs and we look forward to seeing you again in September!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times before, but it was my first experience booking a group. The service was great in handling the group pre registration and last minute unavoidable changes. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a comfortable place to stay and then getting to the airport on time in new clean shuttles. The breakfast was delicious too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking time to share about your group's recent visit to our hotel. I'm glad our team was helpful in making your event a success! We hope you will think of us the next time you need group or individual accommodations near the Portland Airport!