“Exceptional small batch coffee”

Extracto Coffeehouse
Ranked #19 of 234 Coffee & Tea in Portland
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Without question the best coffee I have ever had. I am pleasantly surprised every sip, as though I was trying some new beverage! Great atmosphere, employees, and food too!

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

My favorite coffee shop in NE Portland. Worth a stop if you're in the area. They have a new seating area in the back which is great at the main room fills up in the morning.

Reviewed 3 August 2012

This place is a regular part of my routine - relaxed and casual - they make great espresso and have a nice room, as well as a few tables outside, to enjoy your cafe, do some work, etc. It is all about the coffee though - get there early if you want any baked yummies, as these run-out by mid-day. Love this place!

Reviewed 8 July 2011

I just stopped in for a cappuccino and found the laid back atmosphere, friendly staff, esthetically pleasing decor perfect for a pre-caffeine morning. The coffee was very good as well and beautifully presented. I went back twice more on my visit to Portland. Finally, on my last morning, I gave in and had a pastry from their tempting collection. Also delicious. I love coffee and hate pretentious coffee houses, or coffee houses that feel like someone else's clubhouse. I loved this one.