“Fun”

Sauvie Island Farms
Ranked #66 of 452 things to do in Portland
Reviewed 20 August 2013

During a visit to Portland, I went to Sauvie Island to look for a U-Pick farm, of which there were plenty to choose from. My family and I stopped at a peach farm and picked the most delicious peaches. The farm also offered green beans and other vegetables. Afterward, we continued to drive and stopped to pick blueberries and strawberries. It was a very fun way to spend the day. I went with my family, but it is a great activity for friends and dates.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Definitely more for the little kids than older kids, but we go to Krugers's Farm.
They have a nice patch and good food options for when the kids get hungry.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Go early for the best pickings. We took the kids and went berry picking. Marionberries, raspberries, blueberries and more. OMG, it was so much fin but go early in the season to make sure you get your fill, too many people know about the U-pick.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

Sauvie Island is beautiful and kept that way by the laws governing its use. Little family farms full of fresh produce and ethical merchandise (Fair Trade, etc) make it a terrific place to roam and shop for special little goodies.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

This is the best place for a pumpkin patch deal, but that is not all they have. Fresh fruits and vegetables almost year round and my favorite..cut-your-own-flowers!