Our family's three generations of women have spent the past 7 years going to Portland for the US Thanksgiving weekend. This is our first stay at the Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, but won't be our last!!
Check in was a breeze and so was getting a suite next door when my poor Mom couldn't stand our snoring (thanks Paul). The sitting area by the fire place was a welcoming sight upon our arrival every evening. So homey.
Dinner on Thursday evening was tasty with hot turkey sandwiches and fixings. Yummy!
Breakfast was plentiful, delicious and take away coffee started our morning with a bang. One breakfast worker was not very helpful or friendly, yet that did not dissuade our feelings of the hotel.
Rooms were large, well heated/cooled and the kitchen included was a God send for restaurant left overs. Beds are comfy plus the tub/shower was clean and well appointed (curved bar for clear top shower curtain).
Fitness room was very hot, yet again well set up with an elliptical & two treadmills as well as a weight machine and water to drink.
We did not use the pool.
The front desk staff were helpful with directions and mall information. They always smiled and laughed at my jokes!!
Check out was easy. As I've said before "we will be back"! And I will recommend it to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 1.5 miles from the Portland International Airport, easily accessible to I-205 and only minutes away from shopping at Lloyd Center and Clackamas Town Center! 60 scenic minutes from our location you can enjoy the outdoors, while visiting the pristine Mt. Hood and the breathless Mt. St. Helen's. The Staybridge Suites is the newest concept to the upscale extended stay market. Come and relax in one of our spacious studio, one bedroom or two bedroom/ two bathroom suites that come with fully equipped kitchens, complimentary high speed and wireless Internet access, complimentary laundry facility, fitness center, pool & Jacuzzi. Whether you are here for a day, a week or a month you will find our hotel inviting and accommodating allowing you to relax unwind and be productive while away from home. Our goal is to 'make your stay as close to home as possible.' Join us in the great room every morning for a delicious complimentary breakfast as you prepare for your day and be sure to drop by and join us Tuesdays through Thursdays for our light "Sundowner" Guest Reception with salad bar, hot entree and complimentary beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Portland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Portland Airport Hotel Portland
- Portland Staybridge Suites