“A nice choice to spend the night before flying”

Staybridge Suites Portland Airport
Ranked #39 of 142 Hotels in Portland
Yachats, Oregon
“A nice choice to spend the night before flying”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Based on other Trip Advisor and Yelp recommendations, my husband and I booked a "park and fly" package for a recent trip. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and surprisingly quiet for an airport hotel. The staff were all friendly and helpful. And Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday,they offer a wine hour with a small meal which changes daily. We have tried several airport hotels and for the price like this one the best.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank yachats70
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you very much for your review. I'm so happy you enjoyed your time at my hotel!

We hope we get the pleasure of having you back the next time you fly out and/or visit Portland, OR. You are always welcome here!

Megan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Central Point, Oregon
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Extremely clean, comfortable bed, very quiet and breakfast to go. We stayed only one night before flying to Hawaii for a week and we could not have asked for more. I needlessly worried about just leaving the car in the parking lot because they have no covered parking, but it was fine. They have cameras all around and adequate security. The people at the front desk were friendly and accodomdating and the coffee was great. Anytime I stay in Portland for a flight, I will definitely stay here. The hotel and rooms look new. The wake up call came at the exact time and the shuttle bus was there and waiting to take us to our very early flight.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Also, thank you for choosing my hotel as your preferred hotel in Portland. What a treat for us that you would stay with us and leave your car here during your trip!

I am so happy to hear you had a great stay and got to enjoy some of our amenities at the hotel.

I hope you had a wonderful time in Hawaii and I hope we get the pleasure of having you with us again soon!

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My husband and I went to Portland for a long weekend and we brought our dog. We stayed at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport. We found our room to be very CLEAN and the staff welcoming. We had a one bedroom suite and it was more than big enough for the three of us. The only problem we had was with the dishwasher, but the staff called in a repairman who gave it his immediate attention. We couldn't be happier with this property and as long as they continue to provide us the same service at the same value, we will certainly be back. :)

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy to hear you and your family had a wonderful stay!

I hope we get the pleasure of having you with again. You always have a home here.

Bend, Oregon
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Stayed here with my 3 kids, and dog, and the 2 bedroom suite is a must. It accommodated the 5 of us perfectly. The rooms were neat and clean, the staff was very welcoming, the breakfast was great, everything you could hope for. The only con was the girl making the breakfast, she was in a foul mood, maybe she wasn't a morning person. The pool was perfect for the kids, the pool is outdoor, but not a big deal. The laundry was free! How great is that?

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the two bedroom suite!

I would love to talk with you more about your breakfast experience and to get more information so that I may address the issue. I will send you a message regarding this.

Thank you again for your review! I hope we get the pleasure of having you with us in the near future!

Mountain View, Arkansas
Reviewed 17 January 2014

My wife and I stayed here this past September when we made our annual trip to visit our daughter in Portland. It is located about 5 to 10 minutes from the airport. I chose it for our first and last nights because we arrived on a late night flight and departed on an early morning flight. The location was very convenient. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I am accustomed to staying at Staybridge Suites from my travels around the country.

I like the separate bedroom from the living area and I like the full kitchen. It is also nice to have free Wi-Fi and free parking. They offer a nice spread for breakfast. The first morning they had Canadian bacon so I fixed me a couple of small sandwiches to go with my coffee. We enjoyed our stay here and we plan to stay again when we visit our daughter later this year. It more than met our needs.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Razorfish
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you for your review! I'm so glad you were able to stay with us while you were in Portland!

I'm also glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our food amenities!

What a pleasure and honor to know that you and your family will be back later this year. We certainly look forward to it! Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

This hotel has blown me away. It is located within 5 minutes of the airport. I stayed here in January for 2 nights. I choose the property because of late flight in and early flight out and the location was perfect. What I didn't expect was how nice the property was and more important, how freindly and customer service centric the entire staff was.

The breakfast bar offering was fairly simple, but everything was good quality. Oatmeal and add on's were very nice. Fruit tasted to be freshly cut up.

In the eveneing, they serve dinner and drinks on the nights I was there. The hotal manager was there engaing the customers. I stepped out for an hour and when I came back, the dinner room was full of customers with general fun going on.

I definitely would stay at this hotel again and will stay at Staybridge in the future in other cities.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Gary L
Thank you very much for your review. I am so happy you had such a nice stay!

I am happy that you were able to enjoy our breakfast in the mornings and our evening Social. We love the we have the ability to feed our guests and spend time with you. (And, you are right, we do have sliced fresh fruit)!

I hope that we get the pleasure of having you with us again soon. We value you and look forward to seeing you again.

Woodinville, Washington
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Picked this hotel to stay in Portland for business/relaxing weekend. I shopped winter specials between RiverPlace and Benson Hotel but $21-33/night parking and no free wi-fi at RiverPlace at these places put me off and negated any savings, so I picked this hotel since it was located between a business meeting in Janzen Beach Sat and a visit to Grand Marketplace Sunday. Now mind you it's not as high end as the other hotels I was considering but for $95 a night we enjoyed extras you'd get at a $179+/night hotel including free hot breakfast every morning, free wifi, free parking without having to wait for in and out, separate bedroom living room kitchenette areas and more. Will have to visit again when it's warmer to try out the pool.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Terry M
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Thank you very much for your review. I'm so happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to having you with us again! You are always welcome here.