Staybridge Suites Portland Airport
US$299
US$275
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsportland airportcomplimentary dinnerfull kitchenbedroom suitefree laundryseparate buildingyogurtsocial hourhome away from homelonger stayindoor poolan early flightwake up callshuttle driverpark and flythe breakfast areaeach morning
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We stayed for one night, for a early flight the next day 4:30am shuttle pick-up. Left the car for 7 nights and returned at 12:30 at night. Called for pick-up after we got our bags. Prompt not a long wait. The only thing that I have bad to say is the walls are not very sound proof. I am a light sleeper and could here people running the sink water and so on, getting ready for bed. I will stay again. The negative is not that big a deal for the comfort and peace of mind you get at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Findingdeals
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you were happy with our Park and Fly program.

I really appreciate you letting me know about your stay. I hope we get the pleasure of having you with us again. You are always welcome here!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Based on other Trip Advisor and Yelp recommendations, my husband and I booked a "park and fly" package for a recent trip. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and surprisingly quiet for an airport hotel. The staff were all friendly and helpful. And Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday,they offer a wine hour with a small meal which changes daily. We have tried several airport hotels and for the price like this one the best.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank yachats70
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you very much for your review. I'm so happy you enjoyed your time at my hotel!

We hope we get the pleasure of having you back the next time you fly out and/or visit Portland, OR. You are always welcome here!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Extremely clean, comfortable bed, very quiet and breakfast to go. We stayed only one night before flying to Hawaii for a week and we could not have asked for more. I needlessly worried about just leaving the car in the parking lot because they have no covered parking, but it was fine. They have cameras all around and adequate security. The people at the front desk were friendly and accodomdating and the coffee was great. Anytime I stay in Portland for a flight, I will definitely stay here. The hotel and rooms look new. The wake up call came at the exact time and the shuttle bus was there and waiting to take us to our very early flight.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Also, thank you for choosing my hotel as your preferred hotel in Portland. What a treat for us that you would stay with us and leave your car here during your trip!

I am so happy to hear you had a great stay and got to enjoy some of our amenities at the hotel.

I hope you had a wonderful time in Hawaii and I hope we get the pleasure of having you with us again soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

My husband and I went to Portland for a long weekend and we brought our dog. We stayed at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport. We found our room to be very CLEAN and the staff welcoming. We had a one bedroom suite and it was more than big enough for the three of us. The only problem we had was with the dishwasher, but the staff called in a repairman who gave it his immediate attention. We couldn't be happier with this property and as long as they continue to provide us the same service at the same value, we will certainly be back. :)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy to hear you and your family had a wonderful stay!

I hope we get the pleasure of having you with again. You always have a home here.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Stayed here with my 3 kids, and dog, and the 2 bedroom suite is a must. It accommodated the 5 of us perfectly. The rooms were neat and clean, the staff was very welcoming, the breakfast was great, everything you could hope for. The only con was the girl making the breakfast, she was in a foul mood, maybe she wasn't a morning person. The pool was perfect for the kids, the pool is outdoor, but not a big deal. The laundry was free! How great is that?

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the two bedroom suite!

I would love to talk with you more about your breakfast experience and to get more information so that I may address the issue. I will send you a message regarding this.

Thank you again for your review! I hope we get the pleasure of having you with us in the near future!