“Great Place, Great Price, Great Location”

Staybridge Suites Portland Airport
Ranked #40 of 146 Hotels in Portland
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Located both near the airport as well as within a short drive from a MAX station with free parking. Hotel has full suites for a low price, which also comes with a full breakfast in the morning and even a complimentary light dinner option on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Staff is very helpful, and the hotel well-kept. Only minor complaint was the sleeper-sofa was outdated and very uncomfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you so very much for your review! We appreciate hearing what you have to say!

We are so happy that you were able to partake in our full hot American breakfast buffet and our evening Social.

We hope we have the pleasure of having you again in the near future. You are always welcome here!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Suites have a galley kitchen, with stovetop & microwave. They include whatever you might need, from dish washing liquid to storage space. And get this : besides free breakfast , they offer a free (albeit modest) dinner 3 nites a week with beer & wine included . There is even a BBQ in the yard-like setting, that guests can use (while kids play games) . Top it off with the free airport shuttle and you are all set!

• Stayed: July 2014
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

We are also glad to hear that you were able to partake in our breakfast and evening Socials!

We hope we have the pleasure of having you the next time you are in Portland, OR. You always have a home here!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I recently took my wife and kids on a trip from Florida to LA and drove up to Portland for a wedding. In planning this trip I reviewed many hotels along the way and was disappointed when I arrived (despite great looking websites!) The exception was Staybridge Suites Portland. The staff was a welcome site when we rolled in tired and hungry. Their Social Hour function greeted us with incredible smells of Italian food and great drinks. Our room was modern, well equipped and felt like home immediately. This location is great for travelers, about 4 miles to the airport and a 15 minute drive to most anything we wanted to do in Portland. The grounds were beautiful, as was the indoor pool and spa. Free laundry, free hot breakfast and even clean grills if you would like to cook out!
I received a call from the front desk that I was inadvertently overcharged and that they had already fixed the problem and credited my account...refreshing. I don't know if I will be in Portland again anytime soon, but if I am, Staybridge Suites will be the place I stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank paulfla1

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for writing your very kind review. We are so happy that we were able to accommodate you and greet you with friendly faces and the evening Social!

We take great pride in our employees, service, and being proactive and it warms our hearts when we receive comments such as these.

I will show this review to my Team. I know it will mean the world to them.

Thank you again! You always have a home here!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We stayed here over a week with my in-laws, husband, and child while visiting family in the area.

We booked a 2 bedroom suite. The layout of their 2 bedroom suite is perfect for an extended stay like this. In these suites each bedroom has its own bathroom and the bedrooms share a living space with kitchenette. Each room also has its own television. My only complaint about the kitchen area was that we didn't get coffee everyday replaced and it wasn't clear from the signage whether or not you should have been providing that for yourself. We were able to ask for coffee everyday from the front desk staff.

A HUGE benefit for the five of us staying here were the breakfast offerings. Every morning had a slightly different hot breakfast which we took advantage of every day. That staff is super friendly and very diligent about making sure the food stayed neat and well stocked throughout the breakfast period. We were never onsite for the evening receptions. However, we all appreciated the fact that the staff kept coffee brewed in the lobby area.

All our staff encounters were friendly and professional. The workout center, laundry facilities, and pool were all tidy and we used all those services.

The location is very close and convenient to the airport but we noticed no airport or traffic noise during our stay. Be careful if you are coming and going during rush hour because this location is dead in the center of that.

I would recommend this location to anyone coming into the area and if we return we'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate hearing what our guests have to say about our hotel!

I am happy to hear that the two bedroom suite was comfortable for your family. It's nice to have the larger spaces when traveling!

I am also happy to hear that you were able to partake in our full hot American breakfast buffet.

Thank you for staying with us. I hope we have the pleasure of having you with us again soon. You always have a home here!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Staybridges have always been good places for me to stay overall and this time was no exception. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff were friendly. The hotel did warn us about an increase in theft in the area…which was nice to know about as well. Overall, we had a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad that you had a great stay at our hotel. I hope we have the pleasure of having you with us again soon

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

This is an extended stay hotel we were not aware of this when we booked room. The beds were full not queen. There were other guests who obviously are staying for a long, long , long time. The halls were blast furnace hot smelled of take out. Location very convenient to airport.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank thangool
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for your review. We take great pride in our Hotel and appreciate that you took the time to write a response.

I am sorry you didn’t realize Staybridge Suites is an extended stay hotel when you booked with us. While we are an extended stay hotel, we do have guests that stay with us for just a night or two as well. Do you remember how you booked your sleeping room? Our website and many other hotel booking avenues have us listed as an extended stay hotel which also caters to short term travel. Please let me know how you booked your reservation so that I may check our hotel description.

We have three different bed sizes at the hotel: Queen Beds, Double Beds, and King Beds and they are the standard bed sizing for each bed type.

It is possible that a guest had takeout and walk down the hallway shortly before you arrived and I am sorry that the hallways were hot.

Thank you again for your review. We hope we have the pleasure of having you with us again

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. We stayed for one night but kept saying we wished we could stay for more. We had a two bedroom suite that easily held 4 adults and 3 teenagers. The bedrooms each had their own bathroom and were private. Although we didn't use the kitchen it would be great for those staying longer. Hotel was kept very clean and front desk staff was friendly. There is a indoor pool however we did not use that. The breakfast was your average continental breakfast. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and didn't want to leave! We hope that you are able to stay with us again in the near future. You are always welcome here and we would be delighted to have you.