“Excellent nights sleep!”

Ranked #46 of 139 Hotels in Portland
Haines, Oregon
“Excellent nights sleep!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

I've been staying at this property off-and-on for 15 years, and am always very impressed. Very clean, quite, and comfortable. The mattresses are incredible, and I love the hot chocolate in the lobby!
The lobby is spacious and comfortable. A great place to relax in front of the fireplace in the evening, and get a little work done!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
HGI01, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you for the great review! I am glad that you enjoy our hotel and we appreciate your business!
Thank you for being a loyal HIlton guest and we look forward to your return!

Liz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Korean first
Greenwood, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

Well run and efficient checking-in. The mattress system was very uncomfortable. Wifi was solid. The shuttle bus driver was polite and didn't waste anytime getting back to the hotel. Stay on backside of the hotel and away from the road noise.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
HGI01, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thanks for the nice reveiw and for taking the time to submit your comments.
We appreciate your business and look forward to your return stay!!

Lutz, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

From the minute I was picked up at the airport I knew this was going to be a different hotel stay. All the drivers were polite and knowledgeable. They took me to Starbucks, took me to and from the airport. Customer service is number one with the staff. The front desk was quick, efficient and polite. The server in the dining room was FIERCE!! She ran that place like it was no big deal. She worked the place ALONE and there were probably 25 people in there eating, drinking etc. She knew people by name, by order of food or by drink order. She is beyond amazing. I know all those business travelers were there because of her! Honestly I don't know how that lady has been missed by Hilton Corporate. She truly is something special and to watch her work the dining room/bar (all the while she is pregnant!) Great place. Clean room and I would stay there again if I am in the area.

Room Tip: I had a room right the by the elevator and you would never know it. This place is very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
I LOVE this reveiw!! (of course). Thank you so much for the great comments on our hotel and especially our staff. We really do try and make customer service our #1 priority and it is always wonderful when it does make a difference with our guests! Christine is incredible and I will make sure that I give her Cudos!
I am glad that you want to return and we hope to see you back in Portland again!

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayed at several HGI's during our road trip to the west and this was another solid facility. This was a one night stop for us on we wanted a hotel outside the city center so that we could jump on I-5 in the morning to head to Seattle. The lobby was bright & recently renovated, the staff was very friendly & accommodating and the rooms were clean and smoke & pet free. There is not too much restaurant wise in the immediate area but would recommend this location for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
HGI01, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Thank you so much for the nice reveiw! I am glad that you find our hotel comfortable and that it fits your needs.
I hope that you will return next time that you are visiting Portland!

Issaquah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

The Hilton no matter what Hotel is always clean, comfortable and has good service. I can count on a very comfortable bed and a roomy well stocked bathroom. The lobby was inviting and quiet. Our room , although close to an airport was quiet.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI01, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you so much for submitting your reveiw! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and thank you for being a loyal Hilton guest!

Cleves
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

I expect more from HGI.

Badly in need of updating. Carpet dirty. Cable system poor. Few HD channels.

Front desk receptionist reeked of cigarettes and not very friendly.

Breakfast was very good. My eggs were cooked perfectly and came out hot.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
HGI01, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
I am sincerely sorry that our hotel did not live up to the Hilton standards that you have come to expect. We want to make sure all of our guests leave happy!
Our lobby and restaurant was completely renovated this year and all of the furniture and carpet in the rooms was replaced two years ago. We try to stay on top of keeping our carpets clean, realizing the amount of traffic that we expereince. We do have a company come in every Friday and have the carpets cleaned on a rotating basis.
I do appreciate you taking the time to submit your review and will make sure that your staff comments are addressed.
Thank you for your past business and being a loyal Hilton guest!

San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

I have spent many many nights at this property and am not disappointed. Total value for your dollar and a great staff. I highly recommend this property to anyone staying in the Portland/Vancouver area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the nice review of our hotel!
We appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.