La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland Airport
US$211
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsportland airportroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyshuttle servicepool and hot tubleave your carnice breakfastan early morning flightnext morningfree breakfastgreat place to stayhot breakfastyogurtwould stay here againrental carfront desk stafflq
Reviewed 26 July 2011

we stayed 2 nights upon arrival in Portland and 2 nights prior to departure. good value. easy access to the airport and I205 and the downtown area.
Hotel was very clean and the personnal were very helpful. free breakfast was good.
We would stay there anytime.

Room Tip: somewhat small but not a big problem, little noise at night.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a month while I underwent a medical treatment in Portland. The room I was in had everything I needed from the fridge, the microwave to the work station. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They have a nice selection for breakfast which opens at 4 a.m. and I enjoyed it every morning. The hotel is close to the airport and I watched planes landing and taking off from my window, but it was not as noisy as I thought it would be. The MAX train station and Cascade shopping center are close by and I took the hotel's shuttle bus to get there often, which was very convenient. Overall, it was a pleasant stay in this hotel and I would choose this hotel if I go back to Portland again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank tbm_11
Reviewed 17 June 2011

The 1st room they gave us, smelled like a kennel. My husband complained and they gave us a handicapped room which was much larger and roomier. But most of all, no smell. We felt the staff tried to make it right with us, so definitly no complaints from us. Our review is for the second room, the handicapped room.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank HikerGirl59
Reviewed 16 June 2011

We were a family of 4 ( 2 adults, 2 kids) we picked this Hotel due to a early flight out of PDX. We had a double queen, upon reading reviews before arriving I knew to expect a smaller, slightly outdated hotel, which was accurate! The room was OK, the room had a odd smell and the chairs where a bit dingy with
some stains as were the walls.
The Bright side Breakfast was
actually not great dispite other
reviews saying it was.(also a reason I choose this this Inn) The
attendant was kinda rude And the food was not stocked. I ended up have a piece of toast. The staff at check out was very nice and wished us a great trip. Overall this Inn is ok for a quick nights stay and in a pinch I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Stayed here one night in May and it was very good. The rooms were clean and they had a nice selection for their continental breakfast. Price was very reasonable and was close to airport.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends