La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland Airport
US$358
US$348
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsportland airportroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyshuttle servicepool and hot tubleave your carnice breakfastan early morning flightnext morningfree breakfastgreat place to stayhot breakfastyogurtwould stay here againrental carfront desk stafflq
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2012

This an older hotel but the staff is exceptional it is clean has breakfast airport shuttle and I have stayed here 3 times and did not hear any planes during the night. They also have stay park and fly which is very really helpful easy on and off 205 what is left to say oh and did I mention my bed has always been comfortable

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Wasilla, Alaska, USA
Reviewed 28 May 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel and were extremely satisfied. Clean, good breakfast and super-friendly and welcoming hotel staff made this a very pleasant experience. We will be staying here again next year!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2012

My second time staying here. The rooms are clean, comfortable. A little on the small side but as I didn't spend alot of time there it didn't bother me. There is a free breakfast that starts very early and is decent enough. As a previous review mentioned, the car park does fill up quickly. There are a number of choices for food nearby. There is a shuttle to and from the airport. If I was entertaining in the room, I would think twice about staying here, but for me, it suited. I will stay here again. Oh, and they seemed a little stingy with the towels.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
A La Quinta traveler
Arlington, Texas, USA
Reviewed 14 May 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I spent three nights at the LaQuinta Inn at the Portland airport. I found it amazingly inexpensive. The only drawback was that I was not going to use the airport , so it was a light rail ride away from downtown which was my destination. But, the train service was so good ( about a half hour ride to downtown), and the hotel drop off and pick up so good, it worked out perfectly.
The staff was very friendly and really cared. The rooms were clean and neat.
I would definitely stay here again. A great deal.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo