All reviewsportland airportbreakfast startsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravypool and hot tubshuttle service isleave your carfree breakfastnice breakfastan early morning flightgreat place to staythe breakfast areanext morninghot breakfastwould stay here againpleasant stayfree shuttle
Reviewed 30 June 2014

When I checked into the hotel with my wife Tuesday evening, June 24th, for five nights, I was placed in a small queen room. This room appeared to be more appropriate for a single traveler than a couple. I talked with the registration desk person about this and she said the hotel was completely full but knew this might be a problem since I was an Elite member. She said to talk with her manager the next day. I talked with Allison Woll, the General Manager, about this problem. She indicated that the hotel was full and there was nothing she could do, I asked her in light of the smallness of the room if the price could be adjusted? She said, flippantly, that I received the best rate available when I made the reservation. I realized that this may be partly have been my fault when I made the reservation assuming that I was reserving a room with two queen beds. However, I was surprised that Ms Woll was recalcitrant to make any accommodation for the size and inconvenience that room caused my wife and me. I will state that the entire staff, with the exception of Ms.Woll, were very friendly,helpful, and caring.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rxbill
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Totally fine overnight accommodation. Room was clean and comfortable. Walking distance to the Thrifty Car Rental return. Breakfast opened at 4am and we had a free, no problem shuttle to the airport at 4:30am. Nearby restaurants are sparse but we had a good meal at the Shilo Inn restaurant (very good happy hour choices until 6:30pm)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Flight was a 7:15AM the next morning. I didn't want to drive the 2 hours before the flight. Decided to stay at La Quinta Portland Airport. Checked in just after midnight from my daughter's graduation in Eugene. OR. Staff was attentive and friendly. I've stayed at the Eugene and Seattle locations previously. All three La Quinta's are worth staying there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Although I only stayed because it was close to thrifty car rental where I park my car, I found my room to be very neat and clean. Location is close to the airport. All in all I would stay again should the need arise.

• Stayed: June 2014
lq0265gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2014

Sherrid112,

Thank you for staying with us and glad you found it convenient to return your rental as they are only about 300ft down the road. We hope to see you again and thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Price, value, and convenient best describes the La Quinta Inn near the Portland Airport. Remains a top choice of mine when a quick trip is planned. Use the shuttle and light rail, leave the driving to someone else.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business