All reviews portland airport breakfast starts room was clean biscuits and gravy shuttle service indoor pool leave your car free breakfast nice breakfast an early morning flight great place to stay the breakfast area next morning pleasant stay hot breakfast would stay here again free shuttle
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed one night en route to coast Easy and pleasant check in. Bed comfortable and room clean. Breakfast good. Only complaint was its a tiny room with not enough seating and we ended up standing in parking lot eating breakfast! Admittedly a holiday weekend so perhaps unusual.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gladys3152
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This hotel was clean and conveniently located to the airport and had a great restaurant that is open 24 hours (Shari's) right across the street. We had a suite with 2 queen beds and a pullout sleeper sofa - it was a nice spacious room. It was also easy on/off the freeway and close to shopping. The value for the price was good. We were there with a large group for a softball tourney and there were some miscommunications between the staff that shouldn't have happened. We were told at check in that our breakfast was to be served in a separate room from the normal dining area by 4 a.m, as we had early morning games and needed to grab something quickly, but when we arrrived downstairs the first morning at 5:50, they weren't even done setting up. Then the hotel's airport shuttle driver left 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled time, even though we had reserved spots on the 4:30 am shuttle to catch our flight. We came down at 4:20 they were already pulling away, leaving us, and 2 other people who had booked the 4:30 am shuttle, stranded at the hotel for 20 minutes while we waited for her to return since she neglected to even take a radio or phone with her to communicate with the hotel! The front desk staff needs to better communicate between shifts.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was here three nights on a business trip last month. Staff was friendly, and check-in/out was easy. I was very disappointed to never get the WiFi working on my laptop, tablet, or phone. The network seemed to be down on the computer provided in the breakfast area as well, so no work for me while in the hotel, which was a bummer.

Also a bummer that access from the garage to the hotel requires walking around the building, however getting into the garage is through a door at the end of the lobby hall (a simple keyed door here would be very helpful).

Indoor pool looked nice, but I didn't get a chance to swim.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014

When I checked into the hotel with my wife Tuesday evening, June 24th, for five nights, I was placed in a small queen room. This room appeared to be more appropriate for a single traveler than a couple. I talked with the registration desk person about this and she said the hotel was completely full but knew this might be a problem since I was an Elite member. She said to talk with her manager the next day. I talked with Allison Woll, the General Manager, about this problem. She indicated that the hotel was full and there was nothing she could do, I asked her in light of the smallness of the room if the price could be adjusted? She said, flippantly, that I received the best rate available when I made the reservation. I realized that this may be partly have been my fault when I made the reservation assuming that I was reserving a room with two queen beds. However, I was surprised that Ms Woll was recalcitrant to make any accommodation for the size and inconvenience that room caused my wife and me. I will state that the entire staff, with the exception of Ms.Woll, were very friendly,helpful, and caring.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rxbill
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Totally fine overnight accommodation. Room was clean and comfortable. Walking distance to the Thrifty Car Rental return. Breakfast opened at 4am and we had a free, no problem shuttle to the airport at 4:30am. Nearby restaurants are sparse but we had a good meal at the Shilo Inn restaurant (very good happy hour choices until 6:30pm)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends