All reviewsportland airportbreakfast startsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravypool and hot tubshuttle service isleave your carfree breakfastnice breakfastan early morning flightgreat place to staythe breakfast areanext morninghot breakfastwould stay here againpleasant stayfree shuttle
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very poor customer service. Basically told by front desk person that I was lying. I stayed at this hotel every year prior to flying out on vacation the next morning. I park my car there the whole vacation, about 8 days. I mention this everytime I reserve the room. This time I was informed that they didn't give me the rate that included parking. She then let me know that the rate to stay and park my car was typically $15 lower. She then tried to catch me in a lie. Needless to say, I will never stay at a LaQuinta again. FYI, I own a large dental group in Oregon. I preach customer service every day. LaQuinta failed.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I was expecting a similar price for the nights I had reserved, but when I added another night, they increased the bill by nearly 50%. Breakfast was a mess. You couldn't hardly get in to get anything. Other than that it was halfway decent.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I use La Quinta because I ear free rooms. I rarely take advantage of the usual La Quinta breakfast offering, but this La Quinta is different--Biscuits and Gravy, Scrambled Eggs & Bacon. The next day was the S & G plus tasty omelettes and Sausage Patties. The last day was B & S, Eggs scrambled with sausage links. They had all the usual fare too--the weird waffle maker, nasty muffins, cold cereals, etc., but the eggs were not overcooked and the coffee was strong and black.

Room Tip: I've been there twice. Room on 4th floor and room on 2nd. Even with the airport I heard nothing. I heard nothing from close neighboring rooms. The AC was unnoticeable. The shuttle is fine
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank gimmefoodplz
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The room was well arranged, very spacious and comfortable. Overall, much better than some other than higher price, more upscale places we've stayed. The service was perfect. Olly downer was that the free breakfast room was too small and thus overflowing.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were roomy and comfortable. Our room had 2 queens and a sofa bed. The price was much better than other places that we have stayed at for similar accommodation. The location was easily accessible to the Interstate. The free continental was delicious with lots of choices.