All reviewsportland airportbreakfast startsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravypool and hot tubshuttle service isleave your carfree breakfastnice breakfastan early morning flightgreat place to staythe breakfast areanext morninghot breakfastwould stay here againpleasant stayfree shuttle
Reviewed 16 October 2017

It's not my first time staying at La Quinta. I have always enjoyed my stay. The rooms are especially clean. I didn't care for the breakfast at all. I think they need to add more healthy options like organic fruit. And eggs that are not powdered or sausage that's not all fat. I will always try and stay at La Quinta because of there service but won't be eating the breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Diane,
Our team really appreciates your feedback as well as your repeat patronage. Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport during such a special occasion! We are thrilled to hear that our clean rooms and friendly service stood out to you. We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our complimentary breakfast, and we apologize that it was lacking in items that appealed to you. Your suggestions are something we will take into consideration moving forward. In the meantime, we are always happy to recommend local places for breakfast! Thanks again for reviewing your stay. Everyone here looks forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the Portland area.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Military friendly place... I will stay here Everytime I'm in or near Portland! Great customer service! Great rooms! Unbeatable price! Great place! We thoroughly enjoyed our suite and felt so at home. If you're in the area, you should consider this hotel!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for all of your kind words. We are very big supporters of our troops and we're happy that this was apparent to you! We pride ourselves on offering excellent service and comfortable rooms at a very competitive rate. We were so pleased to host you during your recent trip to Portland and really appreciate your five-star review. It would be honored to welcome you back to stay with us at La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We knew we were booking a hotel near the airport, but this was not the best location near a hotel we have stayed at. We tried to find a place for a walk but all we could do was walk around a business park. A little tricky navigating to and around this hotel. As far as the room and the hotel itself, it was satisfactory.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Debby,
It's always a pleasure hearing from our guests. Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. We're glad you found your room and our property to your liking, however, we're sorry to hear you had difficulty finding a place to get out and walk around. We are doubling the size of our fitness center to provide more exercise space for our guests. When you're next in the area, we invite you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Stayed here for a night basically for free actually because of my LQ points! Staff was able to put me on the top floor as requested with a king bed. The hotel is clean and in a bit of an industrial airport area, but you could actually walk over to a large shopping strip mall for a nice casual dinner and stuff to do or the MAX light rail into downtown. There are no good sidewalks however to walk on, and the road is busy although only 2 lanes, definitely not a good idea if you've got kids or are a slow walker. The hotel does offer an airport shuttle, but you have to reserve in advance at check in and then when you're landing you have to give them a call and wait. I just took Lyft for $5 because I wanted instant service and didn't feel like climbing up into the back of a van. Breakfast at LQ always exceeds my expectations for the room price paid, in this case free. Their waffles are tasty, and the juices are always good. Extra points to the staff for being able to hold my luggage! I checked out at noon but didn't fly until 6 so wanted to walk to the light rail to go downtown and hit the mall. (Oregon has no sales tax!) Was also able to change into fresh clothes in the bathroom downstairs as I got pretty hot and sweaty from all the walking!

Room Tip: Top floor for the most privacy
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Matthew B
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Matthew,
Thank you for redeeming your La Quinta Returns points at our property during your recent trip to Oregon. We were so pleased to host you for a night and place you in your ideal room choice!
From our tasty breakfast waffles and juice to our hardworking staff and convenient location, we love knowing that you had a five-star experience at La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport.
It was our pleasure to accommodate you at every possible turn, and we hope you had a lovely flight. Thanks again for staying with us, and please come back when you can!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I was staying at this location with a number of co-workers for an activity. When it came time to depart for our action, the hotel placed the vast majority of us into their shuttle van, thus eliminating the need for multiple cars. Such a great help to us. The rooms are quiet and clean, extremely friendly staff. An added bonus is that their wonderful breakfast begins at 4 a.m.!!! I will highly recommend this hotel to friends and family, as I will stay here again and again!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mickey C
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Mickey,
It sounds like you had quite a crowd for your business trip and it was our pleasure to host everyone. Thank you for letting us know how helpful our shuttle services were to your team and that our breakfast selection and hours made your visit even more comfortable. Our friendly staff wants all our guests to enjoy their stay and will be glad to know we succeeded during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again at La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport in Portland.