“You will leave this experience with more than what you expected, and it will be worth it.”

Portland Photo Tour
Low Light Photography at the Portland Art Museum
Ranked #34 of 112 Tours in Portland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Going on a trip and want to take more memorable photos? Would you love to take your camera off "Auto" and have more control over the final image? Portland Photo Tour is a unique, in-the-field, photography learning experience. Participants receive hands-on instruction from photography professional, Jennifer Costello, with the streets and sights of beautiful Portland serving as their classroom. Jennifer has been a photographer since 2001, capturing 400+ weddings and 200+ portraits, as well as providing instruction to 1000+ photography students. Our photo tours are perfect for beginner to advanced hobbyists. We believe everyone can take an exceptional photo, regardless of training or equipment and have a great time doing it! Portland Photo Tour is a fun and educational experience, as well as the perfect way to take in Portland.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Jennifer is a skilled instructor who gets right down to the nitty gritty of how to take excellent photos, and I left this two-hour workshop with a new-and-improved approach to using my camera. I have come away from the workshop with some fundamental rules-of-thumb that I know I will use for the rest of my life. I feel like every minute of instruction and practice during the workshop was valuable, and as a bonus I got to see some iconic places in Portland on a beautiful fall day.

2  Thank Susan A