Inn at Northrup Station
US$194
US$172
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Best Western Inn At The Meadows(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$156
Travelocity
US$358
US$348
1,134 results
All reviewsfull kitchenfree parkingstreetcar linefree ticketsyogurtbright colorssalt water taffythe pearlfunky decorfree street caralice in wonderlandrooftop terracegreat neighborhoodsitting areasmall balconyhard boiled eggsnob hill
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Value wise this is probably one of the best hotels I've stayed in for a long time. Great location with a street car stop just outside.  Free bus tickets available from reception daily. One of our rooms was upgraded which resulted in adjoining rooms at the back of the building which was perfect for our two families. Rooms had kitchenettes and two TV's.  Good choice of food at breakfast with coffee, water and fresh fruit left out all day. Free wi-fi, breakfast and parking. I really enjoyed the Pearl district.

Room Tip: Our rooms were 121 and 123 adjoining with double doors in between located at the back of the hotel which was really quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
northrupstation, Group Sales Manager at Inn at Northrup Station, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! Sounds like you had a great time exploring Portland and we are happy to hear you had a nice stay with us!

See you next time!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. The buffet breakfast is very, very good. Local yogurt, great coffee--not your standard "it comes w/breakfast fare." The kitchen in the room worked out well for me too. The staff was very friendly. I actually couldn't make a res online but when I called, the front desk found a room. The hotel is right on the street and in a city--so just know that. I thought it was cool. Others might want a room in the back. My only disappointment was that the hotel no longer offers discount passes to the LA Fitness club--even though all the lit and the website says it does. I often decide on a hotel based on if it has a place to workout. I was bummed I had to add quite a bit of extra $$ to get in a few workouts. There was also something else that was closed that was listed in the book in the room. I understand it would be costly to change all the books , but updating a website shouldn't be hard.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Thank FromNYto?
northrupstation, Group Sales Manger at Inn at Northrup Station, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are very happy to hear your overall stay was great! And rest assured, we are currently working on the gym passes and updating all in-room and website literature.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely hotel, room had kitchette with dishwasher, microwave, cooker and hob, iron and full sized ironing board. 2 massive tvs and huge comfy bed. Yes the decor is bright but it's funky! The reception staff are lovely-I had to go to the Emergency Care doctors and they were so helpful.
It's a fabulous place to stay - central location, easy to walk to town and street car right outside (you also get a ticket from reception each day)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review! We are very happy to know you had a great stay and that our staff was able to assist you during your emergency. We hope that your next stay is just as great, if not better!

See yha then!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The Nob Hill neighborhood itself has much to offer in the way of restaurants and shops. A convenient street car right outside the front door takes you to the Pearl District, downtown and beyond. Free parking and easy access to other local sites, like Washington Park and the International Rose Garden. Friendly and efficient staff. Stay here, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for this short and sweet review! We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. Sounds like you had a great trip and experienced some of Portland's finest things to do. Next time if you're looking for a delicious bite to eat in the neighborhood check out Cafe Nell! It's just around the corner and their happy hour menu is splendid!

Thanks again and see you next time.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The company I work for booked this hotel for me, I have stayed here twice for over a week and have both times really enjoyed my stay. The rooms are very colourful, indeed reminding me of Austin Powers, which I like because I couldn't get away with such a decor at home ;)
The location is great, walking distance to The Pearl District and even closer to Nob Hill, with lovely boutiques and restautants. Although my room was on the street side and I slept with the door to the balcony open (I prefer fresh air over airconditioning and also thought the airco was a bit noisey), I didn't hear a lot of street noises at all.
The room was clean, with more than enough space, even for a longer period, and was cleaned every day. The kitchen was well equipped, I did prepare some meals in there although there are many restaurants to choose from in the area. Staff is very helpful. Will be back sometime soon!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Hello!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor! We are happy to know that even on a work trip you enjoyed your stay with us! Let's hope your next visit is just for fun!

See you then,