“Stunning Food”

Ranked #99 of 4,624 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pearl
Description: Wood-fire Oven + Craft Cocktails in the Pearl.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visiting this beautiful city . We found this wonderful restaurant. Great service , stunning food most enjoyable and really recommend .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Next time I would probably pick somewhere else. About 10 kind of pizzas to choose with more toppings available, 4 salads and about 6 appetizers. Pizza is enough for 2 people if you aren’t too big of eaters. Appetizers are not very big but we’re good. If you want to sit outside for a drink and a bit it would probably work.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Located in the Pearl District, this spot was recommended by locals and we were not disappointed. The only downside was not having a free outdoor table. The Radicchio Caesar salad was to die for.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My most recent visit was around 9pm on 5/26/18. This place is always on my list while in Portland. I love the pizza and service. I ordered my usual, the spicy salami and it was GREAT. Thank you Oven and Shaker for always making delicious pizza. Yummy in my tummy!!!!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We love O&S. The pizza is individual size, very thin crust, and very authentic. (I grew up with a constant stream of Italy in my life.) Depending on your appetite, you could each have a pizza or order some of the great appetizers and salads, and share one between two people. Our favorites: the nostrana ceasar Salad, the kale salad (don’t let the name scare you: it’s delicious), the charcuterie, the spicy salami pizza with honey, and the margherita with bufala mozzarella (instead of the regular) and added anchovies for a true Napoli/Naples flavor. Go here—great for date nights but also for friends. The cocktails (especially the Mojito) are amazing.