“Unexpected and good”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Very good food and quick. Lots of different dishes and terrific sandwiches. This is a restaurant that you order at the counter and they bring you the food. We really enjoyed the peruivan style and drinks.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Love, love, love! Had the most amazing meals here! 4 of us ordered and shared, noshed and thoroughly enjoyed! We had all been to Peru on different trips and experienced different cities/cuisines and all agreed this place is a total hit and can NOT understand why the #1 ranked Peruvian restaurant in Portland, Andina, gets the kudos it does (perhaps it was an ambience issue???? Only thing I can think of). Been there too and thoroughly disappointed. I'm not from this area and not sure where the hype comes from? Maybe a local thing.

Bottom line: authentic, dressed-down and flavors that knock your socks off. Be sure to sample their sauces by the self-serve condiment area....simply AMAZING and will add even more enjoyment to any of the dishes. I'll be passing info on this fab restaurant off to my other traveler friends for sure!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

My husband and I had a while before we had to be at the airport and since we were starving, we drove around looking desperately for somewhere to eat lunch. We saw this place and decided we would give it a try. Neither of us had eaten Peruvian food before. It was really, really good. The staff was very friendly and helped us decide what to get. We were both very happy with our orders. My husband especially loved their fries. I got a sampler plate that was the special. Everything was seasoned well. The salad was super good as was the quinoa. We would definitley go there again.
Soon after we returned home, we tried a new local Peruvian place. It was definitely thumbs down, so I am glad we tried Las Primas first, so we don't think all Peruvian food is bland and dry, lol.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

Ate here as a family, had just returned from South America and felt like staying with that type of food. This was authentic, yummy, and a big selection. It's a beautiful restaraunt and a larger than normal selection. We all liked our meals even tried the purple corn juice. This restarant is also on the main bike path through along N. Williams and is friendly to bikers who forgot their lock.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I like experiencing new places to eat and happened to stop at Las Primas. I had a pint of Amnesia Desolation and the chorip'an which is a house made peruvian sausage, spicy pepper spread,mustard and shoestring potatoe chips on top. Ahhhhhh my mouth was sooooo happy. It tasted really good. They were super friendly and made you feel right at home. You can't beat the cost either. I highly recommend this place! I will be back!!!! Check out their website for a menu and pictures. Go! You won't regret it!