The place is definately old. Interior is outfitted just like a budget motel. It does offer a flat panel tv but that about does it for modern. The rooms are very big if they are located at the end corner. You want the side opposite of the max train tracks if you are a light sleeper. My sister (who is stayed on that side) was awaken every morning at 430 - 5ish because the max stop is right outside. the huge sliding glass door is great for viewing the night lights of portland if it is a clear night. There are no huge perks other then it was super cheap during this time period and is located by the max for easy travel. If you are looking for a place to sleep not to concerned about frills take it. It was really pretty quiet in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location, moderately price, free WIFI, limited service, free 24-hour per day lobby coffee, interior corridors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Hotel Portland
- Inn Convention Center Portland
- Hotel At