I have been staying at this hotel annually for the past 8 years. During which time, I have seen a steady decline. I can put up with grumpy staff, but there is no excuse for filth. I have no idea why the state has not shut them down.
During my stay I observed the following:
Black mold around the tub edge
Hair on the bathroom floor (not mine)
Sink faucet wouldnt turn on, it took 2 days for maintenance to come fix it. (which also means housekeeping never cleaned it)
Hall smelled of cigarettes and urine
Pros: only hotel directly across from the Convention Center
Cons: read my comments above and pay the extra $20 to stay at the Red Lion next door
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location, moderately price, free WIFI, limited service, free 24-hour per day lobby coffee, interior corridors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Hotel Portland
- Inn Convention Center Portland
- Hotel At