Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$214
  • Breakfast included
Inn at Northrup Station(Portland)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$253
US$244
US$288
US$230
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Hotel Lucia(Portland)
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$225
  • Restaurant
Park Lane Suites & Inn(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$211
Official Website
US$300
US$228
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

All reviewsmoda centerlloyd centerthe max light railmax stopbeds were comfortableclose to downtownportland areathe pearltransitstreetcarconveniencerefrigeratorconferencedistrict
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Stayed here in June for one night. This motel is located close to downtown and public transport is very close.

The rooms were okay, but not the best. Overall the price was good and think this place is fine for just a night.

The room had a funky smell.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Initially I noticed the parking situation. The layout of the lot is odd to say the least, the building itself looked dingy. Upon walking into the lobby I immediately noticed the prostitute sitting on the couch receiving multiple text alerts. While checking in some homeless guy came in to have a private conversation with the clerk. I went into the elevator to find a dark heavily air-freshened, filthy and old old old elevator which took us to the second floor.

When the doors opened the scent of stale cigarette smoke was palpable and the hallways were poorly lit, possibly to misdirect your attention from how utterly disgusting and stained the carpets all through the hallway were. There are broken ceiling tiles in several places as well. Upon opening the room I believe I discovered where a lot of the stale smoke was coming from (odd since they made me sign a no smoking waiver) and the room was poorly lit as well, all the light switches were hard to find. The carpet in this room was just as stained and gross as in the hallway. The bed looked as if maybe the comforter might have been washed recently, but I really didn't want to touch anything in this room to see if the sheets were okay or not. Some odd looking nasty chair was tucked into the corner by a sink that seemed to have no business jutting out into the room the way it did. The bench at the foot of the bed was heavily stained and really had me questioning why this Inn wasn't charging by the hour. The bathroom was old and poorly maintained as well, but it was the cleanest room in the hotel as far as I could tell. Probably the only place I would have slept if I had decided to stay. They used some sort of super industrial cleaning agent in here, the smell drowned out the stale cigarette scent from the other room and may have given me a headache had I stayed much longer.

I could not stay here. I checked out immediately the location is okay but location isn’t everything spend the extra money and stay anywhere else but here. There are plenty of other places in the immediate vicinity.

Room Tip: The whole building smells like cigarettes
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason R
Reviewed 31 August 2012

This hotel room cost $99 per night. Our flight was delayed a few hours, so I called the hotel and let them know we'd be in at 1am. When we got there, the guy at the desk told us they didn't have any room and rooms were given out on a first come first serve basis. He went in the back and pretended to call other places to find availability for us, then emerged and said they had a room available but the carpets had just been cleaned because someone smoked in a non-smoking room. 20 minutes later after he goes to the room to do something, he gives us keys are we enter the most disgusting, never updated room I've ever seen. The hallways of this place were gross, and the room was even worse. Two queen beds but one didn't have sheets on it, and my husband refused to shower because it was so gross.

Next morning, the maid comes into the room because she doesn't know they rented it. She tells me they cleaned the carpets because dogs peed on it. Worst hotel ever!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hoff0079
Reviewed 30 August 2012 via mobile

Central location, FREE parking (there is a lot on sight), cheap pricing, and easy access to public transportation and highways are the advantages of staying at Inn at the Convention Center.

Keeping in mind the price-point of this hotel, it is actually a great value, as long as you're not expecting a 5-star, luxury hotel. I'd rate this a generous 3 star. It does need major restyling and overdue redecoration, but overall, it is a suitable place to crash for the night.

My stay started with a friendly and helpful front desk clerk, who answered all my questions and encouraged me to contact him if I had any more concerns it questions . Opening the door to my double queen bed room, it was exactly as I expected- a clean, basic room, but with a surprisingly pretty view of the Portland night sky upon opening the curtains!

Cable TV, wifi, a coffee-maker, iron/ironing board, toiletries, and clean towels and sheets made my stay comfy. The shower has good water pressure. As far as noise, it's not the quietest hotel, perhaps the walls are thin, or maybe there were just lots of families there during my stay.... Although it's right by the light rail MAX, I slept fine, and didn't bother me too much. There is no breakfast here, but there is J's Cafe across the street.

It's also very close and walkable to several bus lines, the Convention Center, Starbucks, Burgerville (a Northwest local fast food chain, that has sustainable practices, uses local and organic ingredients), a charming residential neighborhood with shops, cafes, and restaurants (NE Broadway St), a pharmacy, grocery store, and a mall, Lloyd Center. Getting to Downtown is extremely easy by taking the MAX. Getting to and from the airport is a cinch- just take the red MAX line, get off at Convention Center stop!

Stay here if you're just looking for a comfy bed in a central location, while you're either at a convention or touring the city during the day. Expect basic, clean rooms and some light rail noise at night.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 23 August 2012

We were looking for a cheap room for 3 nights so that we could explore the city by day and it did the job. There was cable, air conditioning, and free (although a little slow) Wi-Fi. Free parking too. Rooms were cleaned each day while we were gone - no problems at all.

Location was great as well, only a couple of stops via the free tram to downtown and a short drive from the Alberta Arts District to the North. Could hear the trains a little once in a while as someone else mentioned, but it wasn't too bad - we were facing South though and the trains run along the East side of the building, so it may be worse over there.

Overall, if you're looking for a clean bed for the night then this place offers decent bang for your buck. Sure, it's a little ghetto, but you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: 2nd floor, South facing seemed to be okay for us.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple