Free cancellation until 27/07
US$284
US$214
  • Breakfast included
Inn at Northrup Station(Portland)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$253
US$244
US$288
US$230
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

Hotel Lucia(Portland)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$260
US$227
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

US$208
Hotel deLuxe(Portland)
US$233
US$193
Official Website
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$239
US$228
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmoda centerlloyd centerthe max light railmax stopbeds were comfortableclose to downtownportland areathe pearltransitstreetcarconveniencerefrigeratorconferencedistrict
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Stay somewhere else! This place literally stinks. At one point it was a smoking hotel that they've converted into "completely non-smoking" which means that the rooms smell like stale old smoke. You can't control the temperature in your room so it's stale and hot. They "provide" fans which is useless because now you are just circulating stale, old hot air around the room. My bathroom has a toenail in it. It's dirty, old and stinky and hot and the wireless internet doesn't work. They're marketing themselves as a 3 star hotel, but at best it's a 2 star motel. It's a dump, dump, dump.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jen W
Reviewed 10 September 2012

For $65/night, we got what we paid for which was a place to sleep and shower.
Despite the entire hotel smelling like weed, and being able to hear the neighbors next to us open/shut their blinds (among hearing other things), the hotel had a bed, cable, free internet, and extra towels. The elevator makes suspect noises (like it might be breaking), but got us to the 4th floor and back down safe every time. When we got to our room and discovered two double beds instead of a King, the front desk person graciously took care of that and put us in a different room. It is conveniently located right next to the MAX Light Rail system in the Rose Quarter in Portland, which means you may want ear plugs. I was not prepared for the roaring rush of the tram outside the window (literally) every 15 minutes. My solution for the noise problem was to turn on the fan in your room to drown out the noise! I'm a light sleeper when I'm not in my own bed/home, so I found it hard to sleep considering the amount of noise. My friend who was with me slept very well.
Pros: location is close to Downtown/Old Town, staff was extremely accommodating, free parking, free Wi-Fi internet, cable TV, COMFY bed
Cons: not a luxury hotel, ratty looking, slightly sketchy vibe, and the actual rooms look nothing like the pictures listed on Expedia.com, so just be aware of this!
Overall, it was great considering the money we wanted to spend and the fact that we really just needed a place to sleep and clean up!

Room Tip: Rooms on WEST side will be quieter Turn on FAN in room to drown out noise of street traffic Bring ear-plugs
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank J-Auve
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Stayed here in June for one night. This motel is located close to downtown and public transport is very close.

The rooms were okay, but not the best. Overall the price was good and think this place is fine for just a night.

The room had a funky smell.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Initially I noticed the parking situation. The layout of the lot is odd to say the least, the building itself looked dingy. Upon walking into the lobby I immediately noticed the prostitute sitting on the couch receiving multiple text alerts. While checking in some homeless guy came in to have a private conversation with the clerk. I went into the elevator to find a dark heavily air-freshened, filthy and old old old elevator which took us to the second floor.

When the doors opened the scent of stale cigarette smoke was palpable and the hallways were poorly lit, possibly to misdirect your attention from how utterly disgusting and stained the carpets all through the hallway were. There are broken ceiling tiles in several places as well. Upon opening the room I believe I discovered where a lot of the stale smoke was coming from (odd since they made me sign a no smoking waiver) and the room was poorly lit as well, all the light switches were hard to find. The carpet in this room was just as stained and gross as in the hallway. The bed looked as if maybe the comforter might have been washed recently, but I really didn't want to touch anything in this room to see if the sheets were okay or not. Some odd looking nasty chair was tucked into the corner by a sink that seemed to have no business jutting out into the room the way it did. The bench at the foot of the bed was heavily stained and really had me questioning why this Inn wasn't charging by the hour. The bathroom was old and poorly maintained as well, but it was the cleanest room in the hotel as far as I could tell. Probably the only place I would have slept if I had decided to stay. They used some sort of super industrial cleaning agent in here, the smell drowned out the stale cigarette scent from the other room and may have given me a headache had I stayed much longer.

I could not stay here. I checked out immediately the location is okay but location isn’t everything spend the extra money and stay anywhere else but here. There are plenty of other places in the immediate vicinity.

Room Tip: The whole building smells like cigarettes
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason R
Reviewed 31 August 2012

This hotel room cost $99 per night. Our flight was delayed a few hours, so I called the hotel and let them know we'd be in at 1am. When we got there, the guy at the desk told us they didn't have any room and rooms were given out on a first come first serve basis. He went in the back and pretended to call other places to find availability for us, then emerged and said they had a room available but the carpets had just been cleaned because someone smoked in a non-smoking room. 20 minutes later after he goes to the room to do something, he gives us keys are we enter the most disgusting, never updated room I've ever seen. The hallways of this place were gross, and the room was even worse. Two queen beds but one didn't have sheets on it, and my husband refused to shower because it was so gross.

Next morning, the maid comes into the room because she doesn't know they rented it. She tells me they cleaned the carpets because dogs peed on it. Worst hotel ever!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple