I stayed here 4 nights while visiting my daughter. Its a fairly old hotel, and looks it, but the room was clean. I had a few maintenance issues, light bulbs being out and remote not working correctly, but the front desk was very nice and handled everything immediately while I was out. I did stay on the quiet side facing south. No restaurant, no fridge, but a coffee maker in the room. Convenient location. Starbucks and Delightful Donuts down the street. Denny's 2 blocks away. I was hoping for a slightly cheaper hotel, but the price was average for the area. There is free parking. They do accept pets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location, moderately price, free WIFI, limited service, free 24-hour per day lobby coffee, interior corridors, adjacent to Lightrail and Eastside Streetcar, great views of downtown Portland from Southside rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Hotel Portland
- Inn Convention Center Portland
- Hotel At