Very old and unkept hotel, should be torn down. Sure OLD, worn and dingy is one thing but dirty is quite another. Booked 6 months in advance for 2 nights during the STP, Seattle to Portland bike event, based on location. Paid $100.00 per night, which was WAY too much. The linen was so scary looking we went out and bought a new set of sheets. They were very thin and had several small holes throughout. Dirty stains on chair, door frames, carpet, walls and more. WiFi? Forget it. Would have moved if other area hotels weren't totally booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location, moderately price, free WIFI, limited service, free 24-hour per day lobby coffee, interior corridors, adjacent to Lightrail and Eastside Streetcar, great views of downtown Portland from Southside rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Hotel Portland
- Inn Convention Center Portland
- Hotel At