This is a great place to stay if you want value. We spent very little time in our hotel room - we prefer to be out and about in the city, and to have a clean place to crash at the end of the day. The Inn provided just that. The rooms are clean but not fancy, bed was comfy. Service is limited to vending machines. Great view of the city! The hotel was a bit run down, but the price couldn't be beat ($59/nt).
The hotel is right next to the MAX light rail station, inside the fareless zone (You can travel all over downtown Portland on no fare!). The trip to downtown Portland is less than 5 minutes, and the trip to the airport took 30 minutes. The airport train runs every 15 minutes and the fare is $1.65 from the hotel.
The restaurant adjacent to the hotel is closed, but the Red Lion is right across the street if you're desperate, and downtown is just minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location, moderately price, free WIFI, limited service, free 24-hour per day lobby coffee, interior corridors, adjacent to Lightrail and Eastside Streetcar, great views of downtown Portland from Southside rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Hotel Portland
- Inn Convention Center Portland
- Hotel At