“Best pizza in Oregon! ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Best pizza in Oregon! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Seriously. I have eaten pizza in 48 us states. Except for a few place in NYC. Baby Doll takes the cake. The sandwiches are amazing as well. The owner Travis is very nice and always has a smile on his face. Don't miss out on this Portland gem.

Portland, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Solid pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is a really good slice of pizza. I was disappointed at the tiny pepperoni, until I tasted them. Good quality toppings. Sausage was also good. Prices were decent. I wish it wasn't so hard to find a pizza place like this in Portland.

• Visited July 2014
Portland, Oregon
“I love pizza even more now”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

My wife and I are on a quest to find Portland's best pizza. That quest led us to Baby Doll. The ambience leaves a lot to be desired...you'll feel like you're eating in the store room. When the pizza comes, you'll look at it and be underwhelmed. But then you'll taste it. I am envious of your first bite because I wish I could experience that again. Seriously, my expectations were really low when the pie was put down in front of us but the toppings were delicious and in perfect balance. We ordered the #3, a New York style pizza with pepperoni, sausage, bacon and meatballs. The crust was seriously chewy, the sauce bright and fresh. The pizza did not have much cheese on it and you can see from the photo, that the toppings weren't heaped on...but this baby doll was all about taste. We're still testing pizzas all around Portland, but right now, this pizza is in first place.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Bremerton, WA
“Really BIG New York Style Pizzas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

While visiting my brother who lives just down the street on Stark, I stopped in here for a pizza to take out. Got a vegetarian pizza (#5) that had a creamy white garlic sauce with tomatoes, artichoke hearts, spinach and mushrooms. $24, but the thing was huge...18 inches! My brother and I only polished off half and he had a couple more pizza dinners after I left. The crust was thin NY style, though not cracker crispy like some prefer. But then NY style thin pizza is meant to be picked up and folded/creased, so it's easier to handle. Quite delicious and I have but one small complaint. They could be just a little bit more generous with the toppings. I'd return for more.

• Visited February 2014
Durham, North Carolina, United States
“Visited Portland for Great NY Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Last weekend we traveled to Portland and received a bonus gift, eating at Baby Doll pizza.

This may be the best pizza i have ever had. Made fresh with careful attention from the owner, the pizza crust is perfect and the ingredients - terrific. Also ask for a freshly made spinach salad.

Also get a great local brew!

• Visited November 2013