“Great stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Feel the Warmth of the Wood-Burning Fireplace
Living Room with 60-inch Samsung Smart LED TV (not shown) Relax on the Antique Camelback Sofa
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Feel the Warmth of the Wood-Burning Fireplace
Living Room with 60-inch Samsung Smart LED TV (not shown)
Relax on the Antique Camelback Sofa
Dine at the Duncan Phyfe Table in the Formal Dining Room
Dining Room
Kitchen
Kitchen
Audubon Guestroom (Queen Bed)
Lewis & Clark Guestroom (Queen Bed, Ceiling Fan)
Lewis & Clark Guestroom
Sacagawea Guestroom (Queen Bed)
Sacagawea Guestroom
Sacagawea Guestroom
Tom McCall Guestroom (Full Bed, Window A/C)
Tom McCall Guestroom
Guesthouse
Plenty of on-street parking!
Neighborhood
Columbia Gorge
Mt Hood
Multnomah Falls
McMenamin's Kennedy School
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

PA
Reviewed 14 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

14 Aug 2013
Thank you Judi for your excellent review. It was truly a pleasure having your and your family. I look forward to your next stay at my home.
Detroit
Reviewed 13 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

13 Aug 2013
Thank you Valerie for your positive review. I am glad you had a good experience. You are correct, the house is centrally located as it is within walking distance of four very popular neighborhoods (Alberta Arts District, Historic Mississippi District, North Williams Corridor and the Dekum Triangle) as well as ten minutes to downtown and the Columbia River. A wireless network is available and there is a 60-inch HDTV in the living room as well as HDTVs in three of the four bedrooms. I am looking forward to your next stay at my home.
WA on Whidbey Island
Reviewed 14 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Maine
Reviewed 8 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

8 Jul 2013
Hello Joan,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you and your family had a good time. I apologize for the stressful incident that occurred on the evening of July 4. I did confirm with the police that airborne fireworks are illegal in the state of Oregon. Should this happen again I will promptly take the necessary steps to address and stop this so as to not disrupt the stays of my guests.
NV
Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

San Francisco
Reviewed 31 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
Older travelers
31 May 2013
Thank you Richard for your positive review. I really enjoyed having you and your family and am looking forward to your next stay.
IN
Reviewed 28 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

28 May 2013
Andrea, thank you for your excellent review. I really enjoyed having you and your friends and am looking forward to your next stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$245
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
other travellers have booked this property
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing