“Great space for family gathering”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Plenty of on-street parking!
Neighborhood
Columbia Gorge
Mt Hood
Multnomah Falls
McMenamin's Kennedy School
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A romantic getaway
PA
Reviewed 14 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

14 Aug 2013
Thank you Judi for your excellent review. It was truly a pleasure having your and your family. I look forward to your next stay at my home.
Detroit
Reviewed 13 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

13 Aug 2013
Thank you Valerie for your positive review. I am glad you had a good experience. You are correct, the house is centrally located as it is within walking distance of four very popular neighborhoods (Alberta Arts District, Historic Mississippi District, North Williams Corridor and the Dekum Triangle) as well as ten minutes to downtown and the Columbia River. A wireless network is available and there is a 60-inch HDTV in the living room as well as HDTVs in three of the four bedrooms. I am looking forward to your next stay at my home.
WA on Whidbey Island
Reviewed 14 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Maine
Reviewed 8 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

8 Jul 2013
Hello Joan,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you and your family had a good time. I apologize for the stressful incident that occurred on the evening of July 4. I did confirm with the police that airborne fireworks are illegal in the state of Oregon. Should this happen again I will promptly take the necessary steps to address and stop this so as to not disrupt the stays of my guests.
NV
Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing