“I love sushi. I like Mio...”

Mio Sushi Hawthorne
Ranked #1,219 of 4,270 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Sushi
Anchorage, Alaska
“I love sushi. I like Mio...”
Reviewed 20 July 2008

I love sushi. I like Mio Sushi. This one is a pain to get to and out of. It is under a group exercise room (24 Hour Fitness) and can get a bit distracting.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“don't like the sushi...”
Reviewed 5 March 2008

don't like the sushi...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My 7 year old stepdaughter took me here to try the "sushi pizza" and it was great. A bit spendy for what you...”
Reviewed 2 January 2008

My 7 year old stepdaughter took me here to try the "sushi pizza" and it was great. A bit spendy for what you get but they let you taste things and the chefs are awesome. Family friendly.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Miami Beach, Florida
“I spent a rainy fall afternoon with way too much sushi, and some good warm sake at Mio Sushi. The sushi is top notch...”
Reviewed 25 December 2007

I spent a rainy fall afternoon with way too much sushi, and some good warm sake at Mio Sushi. The sushi is top notch and if you're lucky enough to get a window seat you've got some good people watching. Pricing is moderate for shushi in Portland.

Been to Mio Sushi Hawthorne? Share your experiences!