“Fantastic service!”

Ranked #1,155 of 4,252 Restaurants in Portland
Mercer Island, Washington
“Fantastic service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I went here to try the Stumptown coffee. It was good but the service was above and beyond. I told the barrister that it was my first trip to Portland and she made a point to wish me a great time as I was walking out the door, even though she was very busy helping others.

Kent, Washington
“The Tiny Sandwich on Ciabatta bread is awesome.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

My wife and I happen to be walking by and stopped in because they had fee WI-FI. They were playing some great music I wish I had asked who it was. The guy behind the counter suggested the Tiny sandwich. It was the best tasting sandwich every. I had a lot of "natural" drinks, no diet sodas, but my wife and I hung out for about two hours and had a relaxing time.

• Visited February 2014
Kent, Washington
“Good Sandwhiches”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

I stopped in to charge my phone and get a quick bite. Friendly staff, lots of outlet and quick tasty sandwhich. Recommend if you are in the area.

Visited May 2013