“Great Mexican!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Pearl
Neighbourhood: Pearl
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Cute place our hotel Econo Lodge recommended in Milwaukie Downtown. Not fancy but great tasty Mexican food...

1  Thank Kim A

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Hmm, not sure what to say. We went here for dinner and it was okay. The staff were really nice, but the service was a little slow. The food was okay - I've had better food other places. I had steak fajitas and the steak was in big chunks vs. smaller slices. The tortillas were good though.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Before enjoying the Winter Solstice at Milwaukie's Riverfront Park, we enjoyed grilled veggie burritos along with an order of chips and salsa. The food was fresh and above average.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

I don't live near Portland but when I knew that I would be attending a function there, I hoped to fit CHA into the plans. We enjoyed happy hour and the choices were fabulous. We shared chicken carnitas atop handmade corn tortillas. Not only were they a feast for the palate, but they were much easier to eat than traditional tacos. I selected fish tacos that were garnished with shredded cabbage. I simply love tacos served that way. The brussel sprouts were lightly cooked to perfection and the red sauce they sit upon was a little spicy for me but still very good. We shared a cafe creme brulee that I highly recommend. Waitstaff was most helpful in suggesting my two shots of tequila. I was not disappointed. I just the atmosphere, the bar, the tables and lots of windows...it's a beautiful place too.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

I arrived just in time for happy hour, which featured some great, heavy beverages at a good price. I found the food to be pretty good, if not superb. The tamale was a little smaller than I was hoping, but I was satisfied with my meal overall. The best part of this restaurant is the location. There's some good people-watching!

Been to Cha! Cha! Cha!? Share your experiences!