“Corporate, but consistent”

Add it.
McCormick & Schmick's
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town - Chinatown
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Good Food, reliable service, good happy hour. What else could you want? Perhaps something less corporate feeling....:)

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I haven't eaten here in a couple years at least. Was always mostly average. However, today it was below average. Same dingy green carpet and curtains from the 70s. Same old, wooden church pew seats (wow so fun to feel the other patrons barely moving in their seats). The waitress was very nice, but a bit slow. The menu items sounded good. I ordered the baked cod. I also ordered the walnut mixed greens salad and an ice tea. I said no to the bread offering. The cod was small and bland. The mashed potatoes and green beans were good. The salad was good aside from narrowly missing a possible break to my tooth by a walnut shell. I was a bit shocked at the total bill of $29.99 (for lunch for ME only). That's before the $6.00 tip. Yep, total bill for one for lunch was $35.99. The ice tea alone was $3.25. The cod was $18.99 (a bit high for a lunch price). The salad was $7.75 - reasonable enough considering its size. I will never come back to this restaurant again. If I am going to pay that much for lunch, it better blow me away and it should come with at least a glass of house wine. I knew I should have eaten at the Pizzacatto down the road.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

McCormick and Schmick's on the river was a beautiful restaurant right on the riverwalk. Every table had a perfect view of the river. The food and service were terrific.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

A great place to stop by for Happy Hour after cruising the shops at Bridgeport. The juicy burger and crispy fries were not only delicious but a bargain along with great atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 February 2013

We were attending a concert four blocks from the Harborside and arrived at six thinking that would be plenty of time for an eight o'clock concert. Sat in the bar thinking that would be faster service. We still had not gotten our dinner and it was 7:20 pm. Ready to cancel the order and it came but had to eat very fast. The food was excellent but wished we could have had more time to enjoy.