“Let's do this!”

Ranked #3 of 80 Bakeries in Portland
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Northwest District
Milwaukie, Oregon
“Let's do this!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

If you want pastries like they make in Paris, France, this must be the place to go! I love the breads, croissants, and coffee! The ambiance is quite most days but other days it is lively! It's nice to just hang out and enjoy time with croissants, coffee & friends. Relax! Enjoy!

Visited April 2014

San Francisco, California
“Great pastries”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My wife and I had lunch here while in the neighborhood. We each had sandwiches that were good and sampled a few of the pasties which were excellent. Staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was very relaxed with both indoor and sidewalk seating. This is a great place for a quick meal or to pick up baked goods.

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“A French boulangerie in Portland”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My wife reluctantly agreed to have breakfast here. Afterwards, she thanked me for persuading her.

I've never had better croissants outside of France. The croissant au beurre, croissant aux amandes, and pain au chocolat were all exquisite, as was my double espresso. My wife had the brioche cocotte, which she called "outstanding". Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious and great environment”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely sandwich and salad each... Then took an eternity to pick two desserts. We are travelling from Canada, but if we were from a little closer we would have loaded up in the fresh breads - they looked wonderful! Highly recommend this spot :)

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“délicieux”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I loved the ambience and the confection. My wife and two kids all enjoyed the bakery and were glad that we stopped by on our last day in Portland