“Designated Driver required” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: SE 11th and SE Madison
Transit: We're on the Hawthorne bus line #17 and just a couple of blocks east of the new Central Eastside light rail.
Gold Beach, Oregon
“Designated Driver required”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

Tried Madison's at the suggestion of my Portland nephew. We loved it. The atmosphere is very relaxing and we were made to feel very welcome
Food is good. The chicken fried steak is the best I have ever tasted.
And then there's the drinks. $7 for almost endless Mimosas. The Hot Monkey Bloody Mary is truly wonderful and will lure you into another.
We had a very nice time at Madison's and will recommend it to anyone heading to Portland.

• Visited December 2013

Salem, Oregon
“So delicous, but get there before they get busy.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is our favorite spot for brunch and mimosa's. So good, never disappointed.

We usually get there around 10ish, after that it fills up fast and I've seen people wait a long time to get seated. I've seen some people leave and some people stand way too long without even being acknowledged, which would turn me off immediately (they need to do something about that)....so come early, so you can get a seat and enjoy a great brunch.

• Visited November 2013
Lamoille, NV
“Fun brunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

We came here on the recommendation of a local guy, who worked at a cute coffee place that didn't serve breakfast. It was a good recommendation. I had pancakes with blueberry j and a slice of ham, my husband had chicken fried steak, eggs, potatoes and toast. The ham was good, the pancakes were huge (I could only finish half of a short stack) and the jam was excellent. My husband's chicken fried steak had a great sage gravy and was yummy. They overcooked his eggs by quite a bit. Excellent toast, and if that's what they make their French toast out of it must be divine. Mimosas are served in a pint glass, and its a generous pour. Overall a good experience. Table was a bit sticky, but if that's all they flubbed its hard to whine.

• Visited July 2013
Camas
“Out of this world prime rib”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2012

First time at Madison's Grill - had the prime rib - never had such a delicious prime rub - slow smoked with an exceptional Salt Rub - exceptional. Great food, great service. I'll be back again

• Visited December 2012
Portland, Oregon
“There is no THERE there...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

I can't imagine a more dreary place to spend my money. Zero to minus in atmosphere, high prices for what you get, and there are maybe 50 competing restaurants in a six block radius. WHY would you go here more than once????

Visited October 2011