“If you thought this was good seek professional help immediately.”
Review of Pazzoria Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped in starving and decided to give it a go even though it had a limited menu. My wife ordered the tuna salad. They literally spooned some tuna onto a dessert plate and handed it to her , like you'd feed a stray cat. My meatball sandwich was a pre made disaster consisting of some kind of meat paste they claim was meatballs prior. Tasteless, cold, unappetizing only reason I ate any of it was because I was so hungry. Only in portland could this get a good review.

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Hotel Vintage Plaza and needed to quickly get a few breakfast items before heading out to an appointment. Pazzoria was the answer since it's connected to the hotel. We purchased a banana bran muffin, a chocolate chip scone, a cinnamon roll and 2 bottles of water for $11. Definitely cheaper than room service! The muffin and cinn roll were good. Scone was a bit hard for my liking but still tasty. My only regret is that we weren't able to try any lunch items.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We ducked into this little bakery/restaurant at the back of the Pazzo Ristorante and were delighted to discover that the hotel staff ate there. We had two amazing soup choices served with a whole wheat walnut bread as a side. Two lunches for under ten dollars and the other menu items were similarly priced with an excellent variety of foods. And you can take a wonderful loaf of bread home when you leave. Bon Appetit

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Attached to the Vintage Plaza Hotel, they bake the pastries in house. Prices are very reasonable. The croissants and brioche were the best.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

At this bakery, you can get my all time favorite bread, the peppadew pepper ciabatta. This is no secret, and because of that these loaves sell out. Peppadew is a mild pickled pepper from south africa, and is just that little bit of sweet and depth of flavor in the bread dough. Seriously delicious. Next time I try to buy bread, if it's sold out, I'll hate myself slightly for posting this. :)

1  Thank orlavaguy