“Fabulous Reuben!!!”

Ranked #182 of 4,628 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 4 August 2015

Family member living in Portland took us here. Awesome food! Great little authentic grocery. Sausages were all good, great beer selection and fun, friendly staff made us feel like we had been going there for years! The reuben sandwich, one of my favorites, was killer! Highly recommend for the casual meal.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

I saw them on DDD and couldn't wait to go eat there when my father moved to Portland. They did not disappoint. The staff was friendly and helpful and the food was delish!!

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Great selection true old world deli with the smells, sounds as well as food !!! Did I mention the great sandwiches ???

Reviewed 9 July 2015

EXCELLENT foods and services....... would be hard pressed to find another, unless you went to Europe itself! Give it a try for lunch, snacks for your liking or something for that special occasion..... you will soon find yourself a regular!!!!!!

Reviewed 21 June 2015

I visited the deli to get a Ruben sandwich based on the Food Channel show DDD. I also wanted to try the thai chili jerky you can see on the website. This is mainly a deli, but they also have a few tables and serve sausages and a couple of sandwiches. The sandwich was great. I was flying out so I stopped there are about 10 am and took the sandwich to go. The staff were very friendly and helpful and kind enough to put the sauerkraut in a container to minimize the sandwich getting soggy.

I also bought some of their beef salami to bring home. Food was great, jerky is spicy and flavorful.