“While in Eugene, eat Vodoo”
Review of Voodoo Doughnut

Voodoo Doughnut
Ranked #8 of 72 Bakeries in Portland
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The crazy ideas for doughuts! but delicious, Its amazing the different types they have, some very indulgent some norma but all delicious. If you are in Oregon , you have to eat at least one!

Write a ReviewReviews (7,026)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You have to try these donuts to understand why they are so popular and worth waiting in line for - super fresh and you can’t stop at one!

It is well worth exploring a few of the different donuts while you are here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Even if you are not vegan, give these a try! I LOVE the cream filled doughnut. If it were a regular cream filled doughnut I would feel so full because of how heavy the cream would be. Not so with the vegan version! The first time I had one I couldn't believe it was vegan because it tasted so good. They have so many crazy good doughnuts, and well I don't think you can say you've been to Portland unless you visit the crazy pink shop!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have never seen doughnuts like these! The selections were crazy, including o es with captain crunch on top! Lol! I don’t even want to know about the calories but who cares in a place like that! Yum!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm boring, OK. I got the ordinary glazed donut. It is not ordinary at all. It is the best glazed donut I have ever eaten.