“Want a great lunch and super sausages?” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: German, Central European, American, European, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Yakima, Washington
“Want a great lunch and super sausages?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Then this is the place for you! So good my husband first took me here 10 years ago and it is better every time we go!

Atlanta
“Amazing Sausages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

I'm not a huge sausage fan. I would choose ham or bacon over sausage any day of the week. Until now... The Old Country Sausage Company in Portland was amazing. They have every king of sausage you could imagine. They also have great cheeses and a wonderful small deli style restaurant that serves a good lunch at a reasonable price. I would certainly go back the next time I'm in the Portland area.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank NonnahsS
Vancouver, WA
“Great ambiance, food and service at reasonable prices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

A coworker that lived in Germany for several years tols me how great this place is, so glad I listened. Great lunch, I love the authentic deli atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Marilyn M
Cary, North Carolina
“Meats of all kinds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

We have been meaning to stop there our last few trips to Portland and finally made it. Glad we did. It's really more of a German deli and specialty store with a small number of tables to eat in. They had a number of different kinds of sausages and cheeses and it was hard to chose. We took 4 different sausages and 3 cheeses to go for sandwiches & grilling later that day. Every one was super. We definitely will stop there every future trip.

• Visited May 2013
“Sausage Fest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

We found this place from a review on the Food Channel. It has every kind of sausage on the menu. We had their Saturday special - 2 sausages, sauerkraut, German potato salad for $6.99. Had to take half home. But it's also a German grocery and Deli. Good selection of the goodies our German relatives would love. Easy to find off I-205.

1 Thank ConchalAdobe