“Nothing special”

Price range: US$8 - US$8
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

This was only the first time I've eaten at Acapulco, but it will probably be my last. I had the tostado and was very disappointed. I'm used to having a flat tortilla on the bottom and the menu did say it had chips on the bottom, but I didn't find either. Other dinner guests said the chimicanga was good. Probably the most disappointing was the service. The waiter didn't ask if we wanted anything to drink - before or after we ordered. We had to ask for water. There were only placesettings for 2 of the 5 people in our party and we had to ask for silverware for the other 3. We had to ask for refills on the water. The waiter only brought one basket of chips for all of us and when it was gone, we had to ask for another. One person had asked for a side of guacamole and we had to remind the waiter of this after the meal was served. I'm not sure I'd return even if the food was good.

• Visited June 2012

Portland, Oregon
“Excellent Mexican food, mand delicious options!”
Reviewed 7 September 2010

Excellent delicious food and service, many Vegetarian-friendly options, and pleasant staff. We return often and are never dissapointed!

Portland, Oregon
“The search for good Mexican food continues”
Reviewed 21 July 2010

Color me unimpressed. Nothing terrible, and they do have a decent drink selection, but the food is bland and uninspired. There are many better Mexican places, even in Portland.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good drinks, good food and portion size.”
Reviewed 25 December 2007

good drinks, good food and portion size.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook