“Must see for even the most casual sports fan!”
Review of Portland Timbers

Portland Timbers
Bellingham, WA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Must see for even the most casual sports fan!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was in town and just decided to buy a ticket off of stubhub, because I've always wanted to see the stadium. The moment I walked in, the Timbers Army was already in full force, dancing, singing, jumping. Even before kick off, I've already found myself immersed in one of the most surreal sporting experiences I've ever been to...and as a sports fan, I've been to a lot of sporting events.

With the intimate size of the stadium, everything is closed in. You will hear the pounding of the Timbers Army, the chainsaw of Timber Joey, the passion of the Timber faithful. I like soccer and the game ended with a Timbers victory, but I spent most of the time there just soaking up the atmosphere.

If you have a free evening and the Timbers are in town, go....there really isn't a bad seat in the house.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Derek C

NYC
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Super Fun Games”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The games are really a great time. We paid for better seats that were great and close up but next time we go I will just do the standing room area because those fans looked liek they were having a blast!

Visited August 2013
portland, or / missoula, mt
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great fun! If you sit in the 208ish area you will be in the Timbers Army section. Prepaid for LOUD FUN!

Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A true soccer town”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were in town and happened to get lucky that the Timbers were playing that night. Great stadium in the heart of downtown with rabid fans. Everyone decked out in their team colors and singing/chanting the entire game. Fans around us were very knowledgeable and just out to have a good time. Parking with the only hassle and ended up parking more than 1 mile away from the stadium but felt perfectly safe walking to/from the car. Would highly recommend to any soccer fan visiting Portland .

Visited June 2014
Portland, Oregon
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“A fun experience!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

First soccer game in 30 years so it was an interesting experience and we would go again. Food and drink tends to be a bit pricey - like most sports stadiums

Visited February 2014